What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
The Funnies
Winter's on the way!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Zogman" data-source="post: 233127" data-attributes="member: 328"><p>A Snowman Story</p><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p></p><p></p><p>8:00 am - I made a snowman.</p><p></p><p></p><p>8:10 - A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman.</p><p></p><p></p><p>8:15 - So, I made a snow woman.</p><p></p><p></p><p>8:17 - My feminist neighbor complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest, saying it objectified snow women everywhere.</p><p></p><p></p><p>8:20 - The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it could have been two snow men instead.</p><p></p><p></p><p>8:22 - The transgender ma... wom... er, person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts.</p><p></p><p></p><p>8:25 - The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures.</p><p></p><p></p><p>8:28 - I am being called a racist because the snow couple is white.</p><p></p><p></p><p>8:31 - The Muslim guy across the road demands the snow woman wear a burka.</p><p></p><p></p><p>8:40 - The police arrive saying someone has been offended.</p><p></p><p></p><p>8:42 - The feminist neighbor complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needs to be removed because it depicted women in a subservient domestic role.</p><p></p><p></p><p>8:43 - The city equality officer arrived and threatened me with eviction.</p><p></p><p></p><p>8:45 - TV news crew from the CNN shows up. I am asked if I know the difference between snow-men and snow-women? I reply, "Snowballs?" and am now being called a sexist.</p><p></p><p></p><p>9:00 - I'm on the news as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobic, sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.</p><p></p><p></p><p>9:10 - I am asked if I have any accomplices. My children are taken by social services.</p><p></p><p></p><p>9:29 - Far left protesters, offended by everything, are marching down the street demanding for me to be beheaded.</p><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p></p><p></p><p>Moral: - There is no moral to this story. It's just a view of the world in which we live today, and it is only getting worse.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Zogman, post: 233127, member: 328"] A Snowman Story 8:00 am - I made a snowman. 8:10 - A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman. 8:15 - So, I made a snow woman. 8:17 - My feminist neighbor complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest, saying it objectified snow women everywhere. 8:20 - The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it could have been two snow men instead. 8:22 - The transgender ma... wom... er, person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts. 8:25 - The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures. 8:28 - I am being called a racist because the snow couple is white. 8:31 - The Muslim guy across the road demands the snow woman wear a burka. 8:40 - The police arrive saying someone has been offended. 8:42 - The feminist neighbor complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needs to be removed because it depicted women in a subservient domestic role. 8:43 - The city equality officer arrived and threatened me with eviction. 8:45 - TV news crew from the CNN shows up. I am asked if I know the difference between snow-men and snow-women? I reply, "Snowballs?" and am now being called a sexist. 9:00 - I'm on the news as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobic, sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather. 9:10 - I am asked if I have any accomplices. My children are taken by social services. 9:29 - Far left protesters, offended by everything, are marching down the street demanding for me to be beheaded. Moral: - There is no moral to this story. It's just a view of the world in which we live today, and it is only getting worse. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Lotsa bots
Latest: Jiffy
8 minutes ago
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: lunkerslayer
43 minutes ago
Having a bad day?
Latest: oaktackle
Today at 12:55 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Makoti Lake, ND
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
How far can Paddlefish travel
Latest: bertmole75
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
An oddball.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Walleye tour sodak.
Latest: goldenpaddle74
Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 9:07 PM
Food porn
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Twins
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:20 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:43 PM
Librela injection
Latest: ridge_ferry
Yesterday at 7:40 PM
Generation X
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 6:12 PM
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
Yesterday at 6:05 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
The Funnies
Winter's on the way!
Top
Bottom