Latest activity

• Maddog
    Maddog reacted to Walleye_Chaser's post in the thread Soil temperatures with Like Like.
    I kinda watch the soil temps but mostly follow the spring bloom. Watch the Lilac bloom, it's been pretty fail safe for me for yellow...
  • Maddog
    Maddog replied to the thread went to a bar part 2.
    Don't care enough about what he thinks to use the ignore button on him. LOL
  • B
    Bobber reacted to Pheasant 54's post in the thread Good old days with Like Like.
    16 gallon kegs for 16 bucks , ladies got in free, guys were a buck . If we ran out all the guys through in .50 and we would get an 8...
  • B
    Bobber reacted to scrotcaster's post in the thread More CWD NE ND with Like Like.
    Given the patients history of consuming CWD-infected deer meat, the authors suggest "a possible novel animal-to-human transmission of...
    701FishSlayer replied to the thread went to a bar part 2.
    Should be able to make alota pecker pills outta them sheds. Good to see your still busy with the peckerpill business.
    5575 reacted to Wally World's post in the thread Walleye fishing on Missouri? with Like Like.
    If you catch one of these criminals stealing a tire, give them the tire iron also...
    5575 reacted to wslayer's post in the thread Walleye fishing on Missouri? with Haha Haha.
    GPS coordinates or didn't happen 😂 Nice score !
  • Walleye_Chaser
    Walleye_Chaser replied to the thread Soil temperatures.
    I kinda watch the soil temps but mostly follow the spring bloom. Watch the Lilac bloom, it's been pretty fail safe for me for yellow...
    701FishSlayer replied to the thread Humminbird Side Imaging.
    Shorten the width. Believe it or not you should be seeing fish with even the factory settings most times.
  • G
    garden reacted to Fester's post in the thread More CWD NE ND with Like Like.
    Trying to figure out why it was written without facts proving the transmission. Isn't that how science is supposed to be proven, with...
  • I
    ice head reacted to Fester's post in the thread More CWD NE ND with Like Like.
    Trying to figure out why it was written without facts proving the transmission. Isn't that how science is supposed to be proven, with...
  • CatDaddy
    CatDaddy reacted to Rowdie's post in the thread Riddle Me This..... with Like Like.
    -20 lbs or a hole 2/3's of the way up
  • Rowdie
    Rowdie replied to the thread Riddle Me This......
    -20 lbs or a hole 2/3's of the way up
  • luvcatchingbass
    luvcatchingbass reacted to Allen's post in the thread Riddle Me This..... with Like Like.
    The actual answer should be air. Now, how you get the air into the barrel is the big question. Holes work, as would a balloon of...
  • Allen
    Allen replied to the thread More CWD NE ND.
    Since CJD affects about 500 people a year in the United States, what are the odds that two friends would randomly develop CJD? I am...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Bottom