Latest activity

• I
    ice head reacted to riverview's post in the thread No Mow May with Like Like.
    yea let your grass grow and be over run with moles, voles, and mice,
  • Slappy
    Slappy replied to the thread Tammy Miller.
    Money was my first thought when I heard the report that Burgum is shortlisted. Politically-motivated, protracted legal battles cost as...
  • T
    TWN reacted to yellowlab's post in the thread Deer apps with Like Like.
    No need to bring facts into this. It is easier to just make things up so you can hate game and fish.
  • svnmag
    svnmag replied to the thread Tailrace trout.
    You know damn right! I miss your old avatar.
  • svnmag
    svnmag reacted to Fly Carpin's post in the thread Tailrace trout with Love Love.
    Hell yes. When the smelt are getting entrained and coming through heavy, you can drift a smelt colored streamer on a sink tip line. I...
  • svnmag
    svnmag reacted to Davey Crockett's post in the thread Any Birders here? with Like Like.
    Saw two hummingbirds and one Oriole this morning . Won't be long now
  • svnmag
    svnmag reacted to PrairieGhost's post in the thread Any Birders here? with Like Like.
    This is the first time I have had Red Crossbills at my feeder. About a dozen of them have been hanging around for a month.
  • R
    riverview replied to the thread No Mow May.
    yea let your grass grow and be over run with moles, voles, and mice,
  • P
    Prairie Doggin' replied to the thread Any Birders here?.
    No, I'm not a big fan of songbirds (yard birds). I like seeing different ducks, geese, birds of prey, etc. Hummingbirds ate cool, too...
  • P
    Prairie Doggin' reacted to Allen's post in the thread Any Birders here? with Like Like.
    The first two are still hanging out at my pond, along with a few other waterfowl. Canada geese, wood ducks, and kingfishers are a lot...
  • R
    riverview reacted to johnr's post in the thread No Mow May with Like Like.
    Wrong It shows pride in one’s residence, and oneself
  • Wirehair
    Wirehair reacted to johnr's post in the thread No Mow May with Like Like.
    I have already mowed twice, love a nice green lawn, and burning fossil fuels is awesome
  • tikkalover
    tikkalover replied to the thread Smoke Bombs for pest control.
    I like watching the 2 dogs. They are thinking "Yep your a dumb ass" ...rofl...
  • G
    garden reacted to Allen's post in the thread No Mow May with Like Like.
    Native buffalo grass rocks! I mow between 3 and 5 times a summer. If it weren't for weeds and invasive grasses that get tall, I'd mow...
  • G
    garden reacted to johnr's post in the thread No Mow May with Haha Haha.
    I have already mowed twice, love a nice green lawn, and burning fossil fuels is awesome

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Bottom