Vollmer - Owner

wildeyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hi, may name is Randy born and raised in Bismarck next to the mighty mo NEVER live anywhere else. The mo spoiled me. There is no hope for me love to fish hunt anything outdoors and you mite think I'm lying but I have a spouse that ok with that. Vollmer you did a good job on this site. reading the posts on here I see a lot of the same people for the other site and I enjoyed read there stuff good people, with the same passion for the outdoors as I have. Thanks for making this site.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hi, may name is Randy born and raised in Bismarck next to the mighty mo NEVER live anywhere else. The mo spoiled me. There is no hope for me love to fish hunt anything outdoors and you mite think I'm lying but I have a spouse that ok with that. Vollmer you did a good job on this site. reading the posts on here I see a lot of the same people for the other site and I enjoyed read there stuff good people, with the same passion for the outdoors as I have. Thanks for making this site.

I heard there are sturgeon in the mo. Ever catch one? :rolleyes:

wildeyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I heard there are sturgeon in the mo. Ever catch one? :rolleyes:
Randy, remember when you lived here there was the sturgeon record changing every other week back around the mid to late "80s" started with a 35lb, last one was like 48lb I think. That was around the time they made it so you can't keep anymore. You spent as much time on the river as I did back then.

Lou63

Founding Member
Founding Member
well for a short bio
My name is Louis and I live in the northwest corner of the state, have been here for over 10 years.
Originally from Kansas, and have lived in nebraska and new york (not enough money in the world for me to go back there)
Grew up fishing stock ponds for catfish.
Got into crappie fishing when i was in Nebraska although the techniques I used there dont seem to work as well up here. luckily I have found other techniques. Did a lot of night time fishing for catfish and walleye and crappie.
Have 3 boys the youngest is graduating high school this year, got remarried 3 years ago and she loves to fish any chance she can. Only downside to that is she is impatient when she needs a fish unhooked or a worm or leech put on her hook, she will put on any other kind of bait though. She doesnt clean the fish or cook them but she sure eats them lol

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
well for a short bio
My name is Louis and I live in the northwest corner of the state, have been here for over 10 years.
Originally from Kansas, and have lived in nebraska and new york (not enough money in the world for me to go back there)
Grew up fishing stock ponds for catfish.
Got into crappie fishing when i was in Nebraska although the techniques I used there dont seem to work as well up here. luckily I have found other techniques. Did a lot of night time fishing for catfish and walleye and crappie.
Have 3 boys the youngest is graduating high school this year, got remarried 3 years ago and she loves to fish any chance she can. Only downside to that is she is impatient when she needs a fish unhooked or a worm or leech put on her hook, she will put on any other kind of bait though. She doesnt clean the fish or cook them but she sure eats them lol

Welcome to the club Lou. Sounds like you got it going pretty good.

aron

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey I'm aron. Grew up in ND and been here ever since. I enjoy my free time in the outdoors mostly hunting with a little fishing mixed in on the side. Currently live in little Minnesota (aka Fargo).

Vollmer, site looks great. Thanks for putting it together.

PapaWoodie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I lurked quite a bit on FBO. Didn't post all that much. I'm in Surrey, have a family cabin @ Parshall Bay and frequent there VERY often for open water. Hard water I like to chase perch. Darling, Audubon, Crooked, Strawberry etc. I hope to contribute some rather than lurking and urge other lurkers to do the same!

camoman

Founding Member
Founding Member
What's up fellas! Camoman here, same as camo_man and camoman89 on ol' FB. Checked out this site the other day, found some good stuff so I signed on. I like to leave constructive comments but can also be a pain in the behind - take it for what it's worth.
North Dakota born and raised. Have lived in SD and UT, but I keep coming back. Spend my time outdoors - hunting, fishing, photography, and physical exercise are the things that keep me going. I'm on a recent fly fishing binge - thought it was stupid watching it on TV when I was younger, but it really is pretty awesome! I'm in central ND for the time being.
Look forward to some real constructive conversation as well as some shit shooting! (Vollmer, can I say that?)

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
What's up fellas! Camoman here, same as camo_man and camoman89 on ol' FB. Checked out this site the other day, found some good stuff so I signed on. I like to leave constructive comments but can also be a pain in the behind - take it for what it's worth.
North Dakota born and raised. Have lived in SD and UT, but I keep coming back. Spend my time outdoors - hunting, fishing, photography, and physical exercise are the things that keep me going. I'm on a recent fly fishing binge - thought it was stupid watching it on TV when I was younger, but it really is pretty awesome! I'm in central ND for the time being.
Look forward to some real constructive conversation as well as some shit shooting! (Vollmer, can I say that?)

Welcome to NDA. It's fine. We're all big boys here.

BGH

Founding Member
Founding Member
Use to be Biggamehunter on FBO. This sight looks good.
Grew up in Mott, graduating college next week, and headed out to Billings for work.
Excited for the outdoor opportunities out that way.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Use to be Biggamehunter on FBO. This sight looks good.
Grew up in Mott, graduating college next week, and headed out to Billings for work.
Excited for the outdoor opportunities out that way.

Welcome to NDA, BGH. Good luck on the new job too!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 171
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 62
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 56