Vollmer - Owner

Yoby

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hello, Yoby here. I finally got fed up with the other site as well. Name was VM over there. Loved the insight I had gotten and am playing follow the information. Have lived in ND since 2004. Wife and 2 boys (3 & 1). Live in the Christine/Walcott area. Love to hunt and fish.
My user name came from my dad. He came up with it. When asked why Yoby, he said he always had to ask me Why Boy, when I was younger so flip my name backwards and thats what you have.

buckhunter24_7

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm here didn't realize this place was up and running yet or I would a been here a long time ago

headhanger

Founding Member
Founding Member
i am more of a lurker than a poster. i do like what I have seen so far good luck with your venture. I am also a transplant from the other site

---------------

Founding Member
Founding Member
Glad to be a member here. Left long before the mass exodus. Had a little run in with Timmers who apparently gets mad when you call him out on inconsistencies - like banning someone for language but ignoring the next guy with even worse language. He got so mad that he blocked my IP address. I couldn't even contact any of the moderators even from a different computer. That is my hope for this site - treat people consistently - that's all I ask.

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Heck sporty they would probably hire you as a moderator now , just to deal with Quincy 05 . Welcome man !

CJR

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just found the site. Enjoying it so fa. Am from Bismarck. Enjoy hunting (mainly flinging arrows) with my son and spending time outdoors.

xc_rider08

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nice site, also from the other place. More of a lurker, but hopefully will post more now. :;:cheers keep up the good work

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
Trip McNeely reporting for duty. Been a lurker on FBO for years. I was one of the original people to get the boot from the nodakoutdoors,com back when hustad ran the show.a lot of wisdom was lost on fbo when they went thru there "house cleaning". I will probably spend time in the shadows gleaning information. I hail from northern ND and live in Lincoln ND now.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Trip McNeely reporting for duty. Been a lurker on FBO for years. I was one of the original people to get the boot from the nodakoutdoors,com back when hustad ran the show.a lot of wisdom was lost on fbo when they went thru there "house cleaning". I will probably spend time in the shadows gleaning information. I hail from northern ND and live in Lincoln ND now.

Welcome to NDA!

---------------

Founding Member
Founding Member
Some wisdom was lost but a lot of very "entitled" members who were there for the sole purpose of harassing others got booted too. Pretty sure it was needed. Only problem was that they let them get away with it for so long.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
When I built this I was a constant FBO lurker. But for years it bothered me that a site like that, with that kind of dedicated following, wouldn't take the time to update their system. That site should have been rebuilt/updated constantly. Take care of your members! FBO thrived because of the people. This is an amazing community.

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member
i have not left FBO and have no reason 2. not that i've been a real regular contributor anyway.

my thoughts only but......... i've seen this happen several times over the year. fellas get pissed at a site and someone starts a new site and there is a mass crossover to the new site.
than the bashing of the old site ensues. nothing good comes from that.
if you guys don't like FBO, don't visit it (although i bet most still will/do):;:duel

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 83
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 42
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 31