Vollmer - Owner

bigbrad123

Founding Member
Founding Member
checking out the site. More of a lurker. Occasional poster. Hate the drama, love the hunting and fishing talk

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
checking out the site. More of a lurker. Occasional poster. Hate the drama, love the hunting and fishing talk

You sound like me. Post more now, but used to just lurk. Welcome to NDA, hope to see you in the discussions.

KJND

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hello everyone, I'm Kyle. Used to go by Heavy Hitter on FBO and Nodak... mostly a lurker with the occasional post. Good to see a lot of the familiar names here. Hope to contribute more going forward.

Deermeister

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey, I'm Deermeister transplant from the other site as well. Live in Cooperstown, have 2 awesome kids that are starting to really enjoy the outdoors. More of a lurker as well but appreciate all the info. Great site Vollmer

Bull Herbie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey everybody, I'm in Minot. Love ice fishing, try to golf and starting to get back into archery. I was over on the darkside and seen somebody talking about this site. Thought I would give it a try. Hoping there are a few more "buddies" on this board than on the other. I like the format like archerytalk, if everybody is as friendly NDA will be successful. Thanks Vollmer and good luck.

JMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hello everybody, just made the jump from the other site (Yote02). Like the looks of this site.

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks for setting this site up Vollmer! Ive been checking it out from the side lines for a while now but dreaded registering. I've liked what I've seen so far and hope it keeps up!

jokostel

Founding Member
Founding Member
From Bismarck.... left fbo because of the format and stupidity going on. I don't have time for it. I'd rather spend my time talking to folks that are local and like minded. I tend to deal primarily more with scatter guns and rifles....
speaking of which.... need to warm up the 6.5 Norma this weekend... been a while since she barked.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 90
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 42
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33