Yeti Chair - $299 Retail

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Haha. If I had the money to blow on fancy yeti chairs I wouldn’t be sitting in 20 yr old boxers. I will actually not be buying the yeti chair but am thinking about putting in some gold teeth

Be sure and get a diamond in one of the front ones.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Theres not enough material there to make 1 jersey glove. I like it.

Platinum

Founding Member
Founding Member
A couple years ago my uncle purchased a new 5th wheeler camper. It was decked out with all the bells and whistles. He then told me he got the pair of 500 folding chairs with it..... thought BS... now I have been looking at Herman Miller chairs for my at home office. A couple years ago I would have though that was insane... each their own.

I have a Herman Miller Aeron chair for my home office....it is great.....but I use it 5 days a week and sit in it for around 5-6 hours a day. It is definitely worth the money.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Same company makes a five gallon bucket (or pail, never sure which) for $40. I gotta hand it to them to create a "need" in the minds of their target audience.

I have a Yeti s/s mug, and it's great, but can't afford any of the big ticket items. I'm sure they're very nice, but...

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
The diamonds sparkly ness would clash with da gold paint. Everyone knows juanr likes da gold paint

l.jpg

Or this

15748376817_da51626d8b_z.jpg

:;:huh

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
If someone has the 300 shekels to blow on a lawn chair, go for it. Somebody keeps their job when folks buy stuff like this so if it floats your boat....set sail. Now would I buy one, NOPE. Even if I won the three hundred million dollar lottery and had the cash, I STILL wouldn't waste it on overpriced stuff like this. Crazy!!!

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I like the cooled seats in mama's ride, maybe a chair with some fans in just the right spots, eh? except for juanr, that low slug sack would be a hazard.

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
They are also coming out with a backpack cooler, an open top bag, a new sidekick bag, and a 10oz. wine tumbler as well.

Their prices are ridiculous, but I do have to say I think some of their stuff is worth it. I would never trade my tundra cooler, rambler, and especially the colster.

If people will spend $40 on a bucket and another $30 for a lid (it does look sick, though) they will spend $300 for a chair.

I always laugh when they come out with new stuff and wonder where it's going to end.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
They are also coming out with a backpack cooler, an open top bag, a new sidekick bag, and a 10oz. wine tumbler as well.

Their prices are ridiculous, but I do have to say I think some of their stuff is worth it. I would never trade my tundra cooler, rambler, and especially the colster.

If people will spend $40 on a bucket and another $30 for a lid (it does look sick, though) they will spend $300 for a chair.

I always laugh when they come out with new stuff and wonder where it's going to end.

Walmart Ozark brand is literally the exact same for 1/4 the cost. And yes they already have the wine tumbler. I did a side by side test of Yeti, rtic, ozark and my contigo coffee mug. The first three were all identical, the ice stayed the longest in my coffee mug :;:huh

Tommyboy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think I will buy one just to piss all of you guys off. How does that sound? Ill post a pic of me sitting in my Yeti chair, with my Yeti sweatshirt, Yeti hat, Yeti pants, Yeti buff, Yeti gloves, and white Yeti sunglasses. Ill be sure to have all 7 of my Yeti coolers in the back ground. In the foreground Ill have my 8 Yeti tumblers, 4 Yeti colsters, and my feet will be up on my Yeti bucket. Suck it.

Haters gonna hate.

P.S. I know there are some people on here that would spend $300 on way dumber shit. Like hookers and blow.

Last edited:

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Walmart Ozark brand is literally the exact same for 1/4 the cost. And yes they already have the wine tumbler. I did a side by side test of Yeti, rtic, ozark and my contigo coffee mug. The first three were all identical, the ice stayed the longest in my coffee mug :;:huh

The stainless coffee cup from yeti stains and the others do not. The cooler will break your back lifting the SOB. The friends that i know that own them are so scared of them being ripped off.

I had some braggy ba$terd at the fish cleaning station say i have 3 110s in the back of my truck (they were locked down inside a topper). I look over at him and pointed over to my garage - i said i have a 110 freezer.

you couldnt pay me enough to own one.

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think people are forgetting that Yeti is a lifestyle. ;:;rofl

I will pay more for originals, however. Hate copycats!!

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am going to go buy one tonight load that fucker up with ice and throw it in and out of the truck and just know it is devastating to the people who hate them. hell i might even buy the soft side run it over and post the video on here just to see heads explode. going to film it with my phone that has yeti stickers on it sitting on the yeti chair drinking some fresh yeti water out of a yeti cup. might even get yeti tattoed on my nut sack and across my back. i could give zero fucks on what people buy as long as it says yeti on it....

Last edited:

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I got a Yeti bucket for Christmas. It beat up all the other buckets in my garage.

ha ha ha - I knew it

I saw those at Runnings and "AHAB" was my first thought

- - - Updated - - -

then I picked one up, it felt like it had a Vexilar battery in it

I knew then it was genuine YETI

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think I will buy one just to piss all of you guys off. How does that sound? Ill post a pic of me sitting in my Yeti chair, with my Yeti sweatshirt, Yeti hat, Yeti pants, Yeti buff, Yeti gloves, and white Yeti sunglasses. Ill be sure to have all 7 of my Yeti coolers in the back ground. In the foreground Ill have my 8 Yeti tumblers, 4 Yeti colsters, and my feet will be up on my Yeti bucket. Suck it.

Haters gonna hate.

P.S. I know there are some people on here that would spend $300 on way dumber shit. Like hookers and blow.

Nutting dumb about hookers and blow.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 151
  • This month: 145
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55