So did fishing buddy finally kick the bucket?

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
To all u fokkers that wanted hard water in July. Fok u!!!!!!? 2c8c2de3db3dd8505db55c9cd78fd79d.jpg

Agreed. Highs below zero really drives it home.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Agreed. Highs below zero really drives it home.
Yeah but just remember the fact that about a week ago we hit the hump crossed over the top and now everyday are average highs are going up instead of down.... very slowly mind you but at least it's the right direction.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Yeah but just remember the fact that about a week ago we hit the hump crossed over the top and now everyday are average highs are going up instead of down.... very slowly mind you but at least it's the right direction.
You must be looking at a different forecast then I am, freaking cold all next week.

Toby

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Toby do yourself a favor and STFU

Buckmaster81, I sure do hope the best for you...Karma is a bitch. Telling me to shut the fuck up over my father passing away, that is just way way low dude, if it matters he was a Vietnam vet but I bet that doesn't matter to you because you were too chicken shit to server in the military as I have...I will pray for you but since you are obviously a POS I doubt it will do any good, you made that truthful by posting my PM to an open forum for all to see. I could have just called you out on the open forum but brought it to a PM, out of respect that you would be a decent human but I guess I was wrong and then, you being you, the low person that has no confidence or you are that guy that really needs approval from friends, and posts it so you get the "high 5 bro". Me and my brother are sitting here laughing our ass off at you because this website is so so important to you that you would take a PM and post it for all to see, about a Vietnam vet dying, good job buddy, fucking high 5 to you! I hope you feel proud! Hope all of your friends call you and thank you...I think my brother is more pissed at you then I am. Great job man, you are so special. When I called you a garbage person I didn't quite know a lower term than that, but that is what it looks like bro. If you don't feel ashamed then I hope that one day you find god!

I don't get fire hot mad very often but I am. I know I should just let it go but I will not! Being I was there and my dad was a vet too I am fucking offended to shut the fuck up. I don't really feel like I should be so kind now towards some on this website, fucking jokers.

Buckmaster81...hoping Karma hits you and that is normally not my character because I try to help anyone I can but you sir are a low POS. Take care buddy.

Meelosh

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Toby, the honest to God best thing for you to do is have Vollmer delete your account and walk away from the internet.

Buckmaster81

Founding Member
Founding Member
Toby if your dad really died that’s to bad and you have my condolences, but your past behavior indicates that there is a strong possibility you very well may be lying. If your father died that’s still no excuse to go on crazy ass drunken tirates. Shutting up would be in your best interest because you continuously dig yourself deeper and deeper. As far as this website goes I haven’t done much on here in months and I don’t give two shits about impressing anyone on here. Oh and posting your pm?? Yea I did that because you posted it in the thread first and chickened out and deleted it you dipshit!

Toby

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Toby if your dad really died that’s to bad and you have my condolences, but your past behavior indicates that there is a strong possibility you very well may be lying. If your father died that’s still no excuse to go on crazy ass drunken tirates. Shutting up would be in your best interest because you continuously dig yourself deeper and deeper. As far as this website goes I haven’t done much on here in months and I don’t give two shits about impressing anyone on here. Oh and posting your pm?? Yea I did that because you posted it in the thread first and chickened out and deleted it you dipshit!

Yes, my father really did pass away at 66 Tuesday morning at 2:13AM, I brought him into the ER that morning. He was a Vietnam Vet and had significant health issues from agent orange. The gov't was paying him for it because they finally admitted that his health conditions were attributed to it. Also, I didn't chicken out, I rethought my approach and thought maybe a PM would have been better. I don't like to be a mean person, I hate posting mean stuff for all to read. Glad you called me a dipshit you son of a bitch, POS...I deserved that one. Could we just leave this alone? The more I it is brought up the more it is hurtful. Let's just call this done!

- - - Updated - - -

There is no hole for me to dig out of. I said what I said and will stand by it and if I offended someone then so be it. What hole exactly did I dig? Talking about my father passing away? Jesus christ I can't say something that is emotional for me but yet everyone else gets to? How exactly did I did a hole?

- - - Updated - - -

Toby, the honest to God best thing for you to do is have Vollmer delete your account and walk away from the internet.

Why? Because I am being honest? Apparently honesty doesn't go well here?

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
True story, not many people gave a shit regardless, all of this is just a website, not real life, doesn't matter in life really. Don't get me wrong but there are those that talk on forums about real life experiences but most don't...forums are just a way to vent after work for most, or during. It's an outlet and I understand that. This is my last post for a bit, I am doing a new thing...damn gym thing, gonna suck since I am getting older.

Take care, good luck, and be safe.

Toby

This post keeps coming back to mind

Meelosh

★★★★★ Legendary Member
No, Toby. It’s because you are not adult enough for the internet.

Toby

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Can you post the obituary so we know where to send condolences ?

Now somebody wants to send a condolence? Look it up, Mougey, Stewart, Salzwedel...what a fucking joke. What are we friends? Stop, friends and family and you sir don't fit because I don't know you nor do I know anyone on this website that went to my dad's funeral. Fuck off dude!

You always post on the Haha funnies regarding sexual stuff, never seen you post a fishing report nor do you post anything else so why in the fuck would I give you personal info? Please feel free to explain you point on this?

Last edited:

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Buckmaster81, I sure do hope the best for you...Karma is a bitch. Telling me to shut the fuck up over my father passing away, that is just way way low dude, if it matters he was a Vietnam vet but I bet that doesn't matter to you because you were too chicken shit to server in the military as I have...I will pray for you but since you are obviously a POS I doubt it will do any good, you made that truthful by posting my PM to an open forum for all to see. I could have just called you out on the open forum but brought it to a PM, out of respect that you would be a decent human but I guess I was wrong and then, you being you, the low person that has no confidence or you are that guy that really needs approval from friends, and posts it so you get the "high 5 bro". Me and my brother are sitting here laughing our ass off at you because this website is so so important to you that you would take a PM and post it for all to see, about a Vietnam vet dying, good job buddy, fucking high 5 to you! I hope you feel proud! Hope all of your friends call you and thank you...I think my brother is more pissed at you then I am. Great job man, you are so special. When I called you a garbage person I didn't quite know a lower term than that, but that is what it looks like bro. If you don't feel ashamed then I hope that one day you find god!

I don't get fire hot mad very often but I am. I know I should just let it go but I will not! Being I was there and my dad was a vet too I am fucking offended to shut the fuck up. I don't really feel like I should be so kind now towards some on this website, fucking jokers.

Buckmaster81...hoping Karma hits you and that is normally not my character because I try to help anyone I can but you sir are a low POS. Take care buddy.

How? How in TF did this guy ever get a job to be a forum moderator ? The world can be a crazy place.

Toby

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm out. You guys take care, be safe, and good luck!

ShootnBlanks

Founding Member
Founding Member
I like this website. And reading some threads its easy to see who the dishrags are. And when they get called out by the masses.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 108
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 50
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 39
  • This month: 35