Border Security?

Wally World

★★ Legendary Member
Billions more going to secure Ukraine's border and Israel's border and Taiwan's border and aid to Gaza but nothing going to secure our border from a mass invasion! Thoughts?

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Billions more going to secure Ukraine's border and Israel's border and Taiwan's border and aid to Gaza but nothing going to secure our border from a mass invasion! Thoughts?
We vote for these fools that approved it. I emailed our reps...did anybody else? The problem is the people don't control who they elected....the political parties control them Cramer, Hoeven, and Armstrong will vote how the party tells them to vote not how their constituents want them to vote. Until that philosophy ends we will continue with the status quo..spend spend and spend some more.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Party line "bullshit" ruined America 50 yrs ago. Your right they will vote what the party wants or their scared they'll get ousted.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
They have money invested in the military complex. Give aid to everyone in the form of weapons then replace ours. Remember back in the early 80s the scam about the Pentagon paying $500 for hammers and toilet seats. That may have been a CIA money laundering scam to fund the Contras. Oliver North took a lot of heat on that one.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
He was the one that opened the fucking border with a stroke of the pen. No one else.
He may have had the pen, but Obama, Hillary, Schummer and a bunch of other lunatics both democrat and some RINOS held his hand. If Trump doesn't win we are done for. If he dies win they will perhaps assassinate him then call for stricter gun control. We are on the precipis of being a crap hole country.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
He was the one that opened the fucking border with a stroke of the pen. No one else.
Lol..they have never been secure. Sure Trump reduced it and also tried securing them but they have never been secure. Biden has made it worse..worst in history. Your reps funding these other countries could have said absolutely not until border secure....but they didn't. Again it's not just the shitty president we have...in fact he is smarter then the reps you elected..he got his money he wanted...what did they get?

Think about that one second..Joe Biden got the money he wanted..and he had to give up nothing...didn't have to secure the border..didn't have to do anything for it...yeah we have great reps.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Looks like Armstrong voted No and Cramer voted yes.
Armstrong voted no because he doesn’t need GOP support for a congressional run…Cramer needs it for Senator…not hard to figure that one out….wslayer above said it already….Crramer would be worried he would be booted..Armstrong doesn’t care because he wants to be Mr. Corrupt Gov….cant wait.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Actually I misspoke, Cramer hasn’t voted on it yet.
Wouldn’t surprise me if that’s how the vote goes. The only time they allow them to vote against party is if they know it will go the way they want without their vote.

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wouldn’t surprise me if that’s how the vote goes. The only time they allow them to vote against party is if they know it will go the way they want without their vote.
As much as I hate how the Dems vote like sheep, sometimes, like now with our border, I wish the Rs would vote in solidarity and stop some of the madness.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
As much as I hate how the Dems vote like sheep, sometimes, like now with our border, I wish the Rs would vote in solidarity and stop some of the madness.
I wish they voted for the good of the country...not what lobbyists want them to vote...and that is usually how they vote...both parties

Traxion

Founding Member
Founding Member
When being a multi term congressman or senator basically guarantees you to be a millionaire, why would you leave? It’s more important to support the party that what is best for the country because we you have to have their support for re-election. Two term senate and three term congressional term limits are the first thing needed.

I’ll also say I don’t think I truly understand how interwoven the America we know relies upon our support of all these shitholes. I’d love to cut the cord, but I don’t know it would turn out quite as simply as many think.

The border is a product of both parties policies over the last few decades. Worse now than ever but neither party really wants to solve it. They just want to leverage it to get re elected. Imagine that?

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
When being a multi term congressman or senator basically guarantees you to be a millionaire, why would you leave? It’s more important to support the party that what is best for the country because we you have to have their support for re-election. Two term senate and three term congressional term limits are the first thing needed.

I’ll also say I don’t think I truly understand how interwoven the America we know relies upon our support of all these shitholes. I’d love to cut the cord, but I don’t know it would turn out quite as simply as many think.

The border is a product of both parties policies over the last few decades. Worse now than ever but neither party really wants to solve it. They just want to leverage it to get re elected. Imagine that?
100% agree..it probably would be a disaster if the cord was cut but at our current rate of spending our country will be worse off then the cord cutting. We can't continue our current trend.

Last edited:

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Camper is the biggest piece of shit on this site. Illegal Alien and his family, who of course say they are better off then when Orange man was President. Of course, why wouldn't dumb shit Camper say that. He and his kind are profiting off us legal citizens.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Watch The bill goes to the senate and will be passed by Dems. It wouldn't surprise me Hoeven and Cramer voting against it just knowing their vote is irrelevant....we will see. Would surprise if they vote for it.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 32
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11