NFL News (Vikings)

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a feeling this going to be a long year but ok with that next year will get a bunch of comp picks for hunter, wonum and cousins. They will have a lot of cap room. Build something that can last and not just hope for a good year and try and rebuild every year
As of right now, the Vikes only have 3 picks for 2025. 1 in the first round and 2 in the 5th round. Then they will also possibly get 3 compensatory picks.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Penix is a silly pic. Don't need him. 4 season ending injuries. 4. Atlanta went full retard. Vikings may have a future. Bears will ruin a career before it gets a chance to develop I see. What else......poor Rodger Goodell getting tossed around on stage just 3 weeks after back surgery. Bet he cringed and cried a little inside everytime a new pick came on stage.
Was it just me or did it look like he was hurting after that big bear hug?

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
As of right now, the Vikes only have 3 picks for 2025. 1 in the first round and 2 in the 5th round. Then they will also possibly get 3 compensatory picks.
yep thats what i said. They will get the three picks plus the tampering pick from the falcons. They will have 90-125 million in cap space

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree, I am sure there is some of that..but I also believe they are a little worried of it not working out.
Haha you hate this guy like camper hates Trump….I’m guessing when Darnold lays an egg and JJ gets thrown to the wolves you’ll be wishing you had Cousins’ stats back in minny

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Haha you hate this guy like camper hates Trump….I’m guessing when Darnold lays an egg and JJ gets thrown to the wolves you’ll be wishing you had Cousins’ stats back in minny
No i don't hate him. I actually hope he succeeds as he seems to be a good person. I just dont think he has it in him. And no I don't think having him back regardless of stats would be good. Those stats got the vikings no where....

grumster

★★★★★ Legendary Member
As a born and raised Michigander (my first 39 years) I have a bit of empathy for you Vikings fans but then again the Lions have never teased me about anything until last year.. that's why I wear the winged wheel.

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
No i don't hate him. I actually hope he succeeds as he seems to be a good person. I just dont think he has it in him. And no I don't think having him back regardless of stats would be good. Those stats got the vikings no where....
Well they kinda have been nowhere ever sooooooo….

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Drafting a QB while you have a older wiser starting QB, is the wise thing to do. These are just kids coming out of college and it is one big step to be starting in the NFL. Let them sit a few years and learn from the more experienced QB.
1714165585551.png

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Well they kinda have been nowhere ever sooooooo….
Correct..and bringing cousins back wouldn't change that. Sometimes change can be good. If it goes bad they are in the same spot as before..nowhere....change again then.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Serious question out to the die hards on here. I quit following the NFL a few years ago.. well at least as much as I did when i was younger. I quit the addiction a few years back once the kneeling became more common place. So...do PAID players..being paid by the owner, still disrespect the flag? and if so. why is allowed..and free is free just as an owner should be free to cut the SOB. Curious.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
It's more than likely happening they just don't broadcast it on TV anymore..it hurts the ratings

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Serious question out to the die hards on here. I quit following the NFL a few years ago.. well at least as much as I did when i was younger. I quit the addiction a few years back once the kneeling became more common place. So...do PAID players..being paid by the owner, still disrespect the flag? and if so. why is allowed..and free is free just as an owner should be free to cut the SOB. Curious.
No. You can turn the TV back on now. It's safe.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 67
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 27