Drunk sleder~

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sad day here in blue plate land....

Father, Son Injured in Snowmobile Crash Identified

January 27, 2018 10:51 PM
The father and son injured in a Chisago County snowmobile crash were identified by family Saturday.
Family members identified the two as Alan Geisenkoetter Sr. and Alan Geisenkoetter Jr.

According to the Chisago County Sheriff's Office, deputies were called to Chisago Lake after learning a snowmobile had struck an ice house.
The sheriff's office said the two were setting up the ice house when it was struck by the snowmobile.

Well,Iknow this event does'nt effect folks in north dakota but I know alot you icefish with your family,this can happen anywhere and we all need to be alert day and night,sad thing is this young boy passed away last night from his injuries and the drunkin sleder has to live with himself as he rots in jail,asshole had other dwi's and no drivers license either just a all around ass wipe.
Those with kids that love to fish/hunt,give'em a big hug every chance you get because ya never know what each day will bring.

Last edited:

Rizzo

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is terrible, I hope this guy gets what he deserves.

GOLFER

Never would have happened if he was high on pot. It's time we made alcohol illegal and pot legal.

aron

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pretty sure being wasted and driving a snowmobile is illegal but that didn't stop him. Pretty sure the blame is on the nut behind the wheel - not the alcohol, pot, firearm, etc.

Never would have happened if he was high on pot. It's time we made alcohol illegal and pot legal.

Very sad deal and condolences to the family.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member

Example of an empty head. You have to be high to say such stupid crap, or you actually mean the opposite. If so sorry. It just gets to me hearing junkies trying to justify their habit.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am not a snowmobiler - but can one even turn on this froze down snow/ice that we have now. Crazy idiot.

Imo we have do like europe and the rest of the world -- make it so hard on somebody that violates the impaired driving laws - that nobody dares to do so. No reason exists for someobody to do so.

GOLFER

Example of an empty head. You have to be high to say such stupid crap, or you actually mean the opposite. If so sorry. It just gets to me hearing junkies trying to justify their habit.

I like how it always rankles so many when you threated their almighty booze. And I'm the loser. pathetic.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's not that you "threaten" booze, you just come across as an idiotic douche with a clouded (smokey) sense of what's appropriate.

Chas'n Tail

Founding Member
Founding Member
I like how it always rankles so many when you threated their almighty booze. And I'm the loser. pathetic.

You sir are the epitome of what it means to be classless. This thread is a notification of not only what happened, but also provides an update that a young individual had passed away. It was done while ice fishing, which makes sense why it was posted on this site. And the fact that booze was involved in the crash with the snowmobiler just adds to the sadness of something that could have been avoided. At no point in your response did you come anywhere near what the consensus of this site would feel to be reasonable. You were heartless and saw an opportunity to jump on the political band wagon which further pushes to legalize weed. It was wrong, it was distasteful, and you deserve the negative rep that came with my comments to you. Regardless of how you feel about booze, or your weed for that matter, there is a time and a place for this discussion. Now and here is neither of them. You should feel ashamed. And if you don't, I would question the effects that weed has on a person's psychological and cognitive abilities to rationalize something as simple as a logical decision. And i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that you would be a prime candidate for that case study. Point blank dude, either stop being a dusche, or leave. I see you haven't been here long anyway. Doubt anybody would even notice you left, or miss you for that matter...... Wait, was that classless? meh, i'm sure you don't mind.

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member

A young man/son is killed, his father injured, and you offer this?
When did you delete your soul?

BRK

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Chas'n Tail .... well said Sir

GOLFER .... go choke on a "chocolate foot long" in prison

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member

this is the problem you think this is about booze or weed its not and you need to quit stealing oxygen

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
I cant imagine what the family is going through all because of some idiot. I cant imagine how you cant see people setting up a ice house.

GOLFER

You sir are the epitome of what it means to be classless. This thread is a notification of not only what happened, but also provides an update that a young individual had passed away. It was done while ice fishing, which makes sense why it was posted on this site. And the fact that booze was involved in the crash with the snowmobiler just adds to the sadness of something that could have been avoided. At no point in your response did you come anywhere near what the consensus of this site would feel to be reasonable. You were heartless and saw an opportunity to jump on the political band wagon which further pushes to legalize weed. It was wrong, it was distasteful, and you deserve the negative rep that came with my comments to you. Regardless of how you feel about booze, or your weed for that matter, there is a time and a place for this discussion. Now and here is neither of them. You should feel ashamed. And if you don't, I would question the effects that weed has on a person's psychological and cognitive abilities to rationalize something as simple as a logical decision. And i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that you would be a prime candidate for that case study. Point blank dude, either stop being a dusche, or leave. I see you haven't been here long anyway. Doubt anybody would even notice you left, or miss you for that matter...... Wait, was that classless? meh, i'm sure you don't mind.

I was responding to a thread called "drunken" sleder. If he wasn't drinking ALCOHOL this wouldn't have happened. Looking at the other responses following yours it looks like I offended a bunch of guys who need to put down their beers. If there a family member of the child involved, on this site, and I offended you, I'm sorry, the rest of you sally's take a breath, nobodies going to take your beer away.

- - - Updated - - -

Chas'n Tail .... well said Sir

GOLFER .... go choke on a "chocolate foot long" in prison

I don't know what that, why don't you let us all know what you're talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not that you "threaten" booze, you just come across as an idiotic douche with a clouded (smokey) sense of what's appropriate.
Thank you judge of all mankind. Dope

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was responding to a thread called "drunken" sleder. If he wasn't drinking ALCOHOL this wouldn't have happened. Looking at the other responses following yours it looks like I offended a bunch of guys who need to put down their beers. If there a family member of the child involved, on this site, and I offended you, I'm sorry, the rest of you sally's take a breath, nobodies going to take your beer away.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know what that, why don't you let us all know what you're talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you judge of all mankind. Dope

At this point in my life i am lucky to have a beer or any booze once a month. If this guy was stoned he could have just as easily done the same thing and to think any thing other than that is bull shit. I have smoked enough weed back in the day and done enough dumb shit to know that being fucked up is being fucked up regardless of the route you take. Want to have a weed is better than booze argument start a thread about it.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
LOL - what an idiot

- - - Updated - - -

and you young guys say pot doesn't mess you up?

See Exhibit: GOLFER

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 196
  • This month: 160
  • This month: 148
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93