Drunk sleder~

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Isn't drinking on public waters illegal period

- - - Updated - - -

Like someone said being impaired should be an automatic felony if it cuased an accident or we could be like Canada where dui is an automatic felony.

You'r not serious are you???? Really???? For Real???? It's not legal to have a beer while you're out fishing.....In America???? Freedom???

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
You'r not serious are you???? Really???? For Real???? It's not legal to have a beer while you're out fishing.....In America???? Freedom???

Settle down Francis I wasn't sure what the law states about drinking on public waters bfish was gracious enough to look it up.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
last summer --- wife had a tecate in her hand -- the warden came upon us fast --- he peers over and sees (i am driving) my water asks for licenses and she hands hers over with her tecate in her other hand. I love america. Warden didnt say a word.

- - - Updated - - -

drinking and driving any type of vehicle is stupid. Did i drink and drive when i was young --i was more stupid and got rides from people who were

- - - Updated - - -

no excuse now days -- uber app

- - - Updated - - -

Settle down Francis I wasn't sure what the law states about drinking on public waters bfish was gracious enough to look it up.

is it legal to have a cold one shore fishing spirit lake res??

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 100
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 33