Alaska Wilderness

bravo

Founding Member
Founding Member
I get their newsletter. Anyway, in typical Fritz fashion you’ve avoided most of my questions so unless the farm bureau bot programmers figure that out, I think we’re done here.

Average_NDA_Member

It's a theme.
Tell ya what dont know if ya saw but I said before the lib fish and game dont know Jack they just democrats playin a long con to make us all quit huntin n fishin tryin tell me what I can n cant do so what do ya say me and a few of my buddys come shoot some ringnecks on your property

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
Whatever...........Summit Energy was going to build a pipeline from the ethanol plants in Iowa and sequester it in a deep rock formation south central North Dakota. They punched three holes. All private investors.

Now they cannot get pipeline easements from Iowa to here. Cannot use eminent domain for private use. Maybe they will sell the project to the government? The greater good for the greatest many.

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
1706717486610.png

Looks like a pipeline is finally going to be built from Edmonton across British Columbia. Enviros, tribes and the Rainforest Coalition have held it up for years. Kinder Mountain Oil sold the project to the Canadian government for $4.5 billion. What was bad is good again.

https://pgjonline.com/news/2024/jan...5-completion-set-to-triple-crude-oil-capacity

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good thing Wyoming Rep. Liz Cheney was replaced by this lady.

This video is from 8 days ago.

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Trash prestine public wilderness so private companies can build and mine gold. Rich get richer at our expense.
"Black gold" ive seen the destruction first hand ( the slope oil fields) ever lasting foot print corporate greed ,Anwar wildlife refuge/ sanctuary leave it be.

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 154
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93