ANS CLEANING STATIONS in ND or not.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Could you imagine the line on the fourth of July at Van Hook if it was mandatory to use one of these leaving the lake. We have a lot better things we can spend money on.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
a simple wash down with water isn't going to do a damn thing.

I fish dl I use vinegar spraydown and a rinse with water. Vinegar kills em biology 101 plus it takes the dl chauk off. Doing a simple water spray down n your boat will look like a the same piece of chalk

- - - Updated - - -

The biggest spread I'mo is boats with ballasts. Some lakes the sobs just don't grow in I have a buddy on leaf next to Cormorant I know damn well they transferred over but they won't grow in the lake due to chemistry. I am with eyexer on this one waste of time.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The Money spent for these wash down stations would be better spent trying of figure out how to kill the little bastards. My 2 cents.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
The have a chemical to kill them. Google Christmas Lake in MN. They eradicated them. But it's damn expensive. Now whether it would work on massive bodies of water I don't know. Zebras aren't that serious. They cleaned up Erie to the point it became the best walleye fishery in the world.

dragoneyes

Honored Member
Was wondering if anyone seen NDGF on the news talking about AIS and inspection coming at some major lake. Turned on TV and caught the last minute of the interview. If you caught segment could you share some more information about what was said.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 31
  • This month: 20
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 9