ATF early morning raid 1 dead

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
How many on here woken by someone kicking in your door would shoot first and ask questions later. one can assume being woken up this way would be confused and disorientated. All over the claim he sold a gun to someone who was not allowed to have one.

Bryan Malinowski, a gun owner and gun enthusiast, stood accused of making private firearm sales to a person who may not have been legally entitled to purchase the gun.

https://www.ualrpublicradio.org/loc...ector-dies-following-shootout-with-atf-agents

Any bets the person who bought the gun was an ATF or FBI ?

Last edited:

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would think there are allot bigger gun criminals to catch than 1 guy selling one gun.
Sounds like he was an avid gun collector and for some reason they must have been trying to make an example out of him and ended up killing him. This type of night raid needs to be outlawed they Could have grabbed him anywhere. What did they expect was going to happen when they kicked his door when the man was sleeping. Now the cover their ass lies will began.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
The left hates it when law enforcement actually enforces law. That happens at the local level and we hear the left say defund the police. I wonder if the left is willing to kill a few innocent gun owners so the right will go along with their cry to defund the police. The local police are the good guys. The federal law enforcement have become the strong arm of the politically perverted. The left is little different than Stalin, Mao, Hitler or any other despot.

TFX 186

★★★★★ Legendary Member
When they do this, it's because they want to murder the suspect. They knew he'd be armed, and they'd have an excuse to murder him. Law enforcement is not here to help.
This was my exact thoughts also. How else can you explain the bazar timing and why? Common sense would say to pick up the guy on the way to work in broad daylight.
SMFH
Fish On!

Freedom

★★ Legendary Member
When they do this, it's because they want to murder the suspect. They knew he'd be armed, and they'd have an excuse to murder him. Law enforcement is not here to help.
Exactly. Most posting here were singing a different tune the last time an event like this was in the news

SupressYourself

Founding Member
Founding Member
Common sense would say to pick up the guy on the way to work in broad daylight.

Or really any old time. There are zero reasons to do this 'no knock' middle of the night crap. How it's even 'legal' is beyond me. A few states have outlawed them. We need to add ND to that list. Sadly, it usually takes a state-sponsored murder (or several) to incite action.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
This says a lot
Bryan Malinowski, the executive director of Little Rock's Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport,

What did he know or have on them ?

Eatsleeptrap

★★ Legendary Member
Sounds like he was an avid gun collector and for some reason they must have been trying to make an example out of him and ended up killing him. This type of night raid needs to be outlawed they Could have grabbed him anywhere. What did they expect was going to happen when they kicked his door when the man was sleeping. Now the cover their ass lies will began.
It is outlawed if the suspect isn't white...just saying.

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
How many on here woken by someone kicking in your door would shoot first and ask questions later. one can assume being woken up this way would be confused and disorientated. All over the claim he sold a gun to someone who was not allowed to have one.

Bryan Malinowski, a gun owner and gun enthusiast, stood accused of making private firearm sales to a person who may not have been legally entitled to purchase the gun.

https://www.ualrpublicradio.org/loc...ector-dies-following-shootout-with-atf-agents

Any bets the person who bought the gun was an ATF or FBI ?
Wouldn't surprise me,

I sold a shotgun ( hi end shotgun) online few years back,contact buyer from California wanted me to ship to him directly rather than a FFL dealer ( federal law) shipping to FFL inc a handling fee plus some states want tax revenue for sale... i was tempted ,i was doing business at the time with our local BCA folks, i asked one agent about forgoing FFL...He told me not to f around,feds would hang my ass.

Turned out my buyer in California was home land security monitoring our gun sitez ( shotgun world .com) dodged the bullet.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Also I used to be a staunch back the blue supporter but my stance has changed over the years. I have seen way too many instances of the them against us mentality coming from the law enforcement side. “To protect and to serve” has turned into “Do what I say cause I’m law enforcement”. There as always the “There’s gonna be a couple bad eggs” argument but it seems to be much more of a problem then just a couple of instances.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Also I used to be a staunch back the blue supporter but my stance has changed over the years. I have seen way too many instances of the them against us mentality coming from the law enforcement side. “To protect and to serve” has turned into “Do what I say cause I’m law enforcement”. There as always the “There’s gonna be a couple bad eggs” argument but it seems to be much more of a problem then just a couple of instances.
Now that everyone has a recording device in their pocket LEO's are now being exposed every day. YouTube is full of encounters that make them look stupid and expose those acting like tyrants. While I respect them, I've known since HS that many are just jerks think they violate your rights.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 154
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 88