Baltimore bridge collapse

Wally World

★★ Legendary Member
Like Brandon said, this is anything but a terrorist event. He made that statement just hours after the Baltimore event, probably before anyone even stepped foot on the ship.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Why? Because it could easily be construed as an act of war which demands a military response. With today's spy networks, moles in high places, etc, etc, there should be zero expectation of being able to keep anything like that a secret. Something like this would leave a trail that can't be covered.
The only people that would know avout it are china and the us govt...you think k they are gonna tell the general public? Yeah ok

Average_NDA_Member

Hmmmm nope don’t take a genius to figur it out except maybe it does since thats what I am this has china n biden terrorism written all over it also somewhat of a ship captin myself as I said before so I know what I’m talkin bout anyway fellas i’m callin it right here mark my words next accident or natural disaster you see on the news is biden n china pulling the strings just follow the money tell ya what

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hmmmm nope don’t take a genius to figur it out except maybe it does since thats what I am this has china n biden terrorism written all over it also somewhat of a ship captin myself as I said before so I know what I’m talkin bout anyway fellas i’m callin it right here mark my words next accident or natural disaster you see on the news is biden n china pulling the strings just follow the money tell ya what
1089206978997649416.jpg

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
3/30..barge hits bridge in AR..bridge does not collapse. It was designed to take an impact from a barge.

ORCUS DEMENS

Founding Member
Founding Member
The companies reliance on old Maritime law will probably fall through as ship had power loss while at dock earlier. They will get stuck with the bill. That is until they file bankruptcy. Then all bets off.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I see now where the ship's owner is trying to get those who shipped cargo on the doomed passage to pay a share of any costs associated with salvage. I'd be unhappy if my taxi driver wanted me to pay for his accident. Which, by the way is possible/expected in some countries.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84