Bison at Iowa

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Whoever mentioned goose bumps was spot on. That was a game they earned and deserved. Had they lost it after going for 2, they would've 2nd guessed that decision for eternity. Soooo glad they ended up winning. A moral victory in that situation would've stung for a long time.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Iowa was great. High fives 16ozs after game. No bad words they were all great. Drinks a few min ago paid for at the bar by a Hawkeyes. I luv Iowa to indiana

That stadium seats 70,000. I was surprised by all the cheering when Pederson made that field goal. How much of the crowd was Bison fans?

- - - Updated - - -

The shouts of "BRUUUUUUCE" were also quite audible on TV when Anderson had a couple good runs.

Buckmaster

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was on a plane to Alaska listening to the game. I was concerned that I was going to get detained. All the people around me were looking at me funny. What a game

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
12k bison fans. The highway. I thought I was in nd. We had a tg lot at the high school. One fan had to much he got the expensive ride for a stomach pump. Ducks next

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
We received enough votes by AP to be top 27 in the nation.....74 points - including one vote for #15. Impressive.

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
would have been nice to crack that top 25 even if just for a week

Blitzkrieg

Founding Member
Founding Member
12k bison fans. The highway. I thought I was in nd. We had a tg lot at the high school. One fan had to much he got the expensive ride for a stomach pump. Ducks next

We walked past that guy. How was down for the count and we were headed for stadium when we passed an emergency vehicle. Was wondering if they were headed there to pick him up.

Holmsvc

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah that guy was in bad shape.

It was really impressive to see all the bison fans tailgating and the mile plus of fans walking down the road to the stadium.

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
would have been nice to crack that top 25 even if just for a week

Its a possibility, maybe. Going to take a few weeks, if the herd can hold it together and Iowa beats a Wisconsin (struggling) or a Michigan it very well could happen if the voters don't forget about SU. By that time they probably will.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Would bet if there is a boring weekend football schedules coming up in the next month College GameDay may be making a return. Lots of new bragging points over the last time they were there with two more championships, Carson going number 2 ( especially if he does well tonight) and taking down number 13 Iowa. Can't be next weekend but the ones after who knows.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Awesome.
Can't believe how they can have such success year after yr.
It's a machine they pick kids out of two states that have a fbs program leftovers or overlooked. No brainer nice program Would u rather be gooher or a champion. The fbs victories, championships, wentz it all builds the machine. Go bison.

- - - Updated - - -

I assumed the puker got a ride by the ambulance. I seen the ambulance make the corner. 11am game nothing like starting early.

- - - Updated - - -

Blitz and holm. We were the two goofballs in bison fur hats. It was hot but we had to keep on. The Iowa fans lived em. Liked the walk chanted the whole way

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I neg repped you. You seem to come on here expressly to troll and insult.

Last edited:

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
What's Buggin' Andy? This is some funny stuff.

[video]http://whotv.com/2016/09/19/humbled-andy-fales-provides-public-service-announcement-for-great-state-of-north-dakota/#ooid=9vanl5NTE6PCvoJeG8WFXyPV5P7y6NMv[/video]

Last edited:

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dirty eats rotten pussy

Haha. and to think it was bullheads that really touched you off. You're a piece of work. Can't wait to read your next negative post where everyone calls you out on it. Why don't you head back over to fishingbuddy.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 135
  • This month: 130
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 51