bison upset duke...

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
You mean like they pissed off John Wayne? I thought he was dead?

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
1 or 2% is probably way high...they will need to shoot 75% from 3 pt land to pull it off. itd be frickin sweet to see it happen but this is the toughest draw theyve gotten since being eligible to play in the tourney. Will be cool to watch them play Duke though.

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
So their play in game is a foregone conclusion and automatic victory then or???

Meelosh

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Why does a conference champion have to play a play-in game? I don’t get that.

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
Shit, I just assumed they got the 16. Didnt realize they had a play-in. Hopefully that just means they get a warm-up game before getting pumped by duke.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
saul.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

where is saul going

They need to win Wed --- before we can even focus on Friday

They all wanted the coach to end up like saul; give this young team a few years.

walleyeman_1875

★★★ Legendary Member
If the bison win and play duke, it will be a similar to the real bison team playing Alabama. Always looks fun on paper until it happens. By the way, I’m a bison fan.

gr8outdoors

Founding Member
Founding Member
Few things would make me smile from ear to ear more than the Bison beating Duke in the opening round, that is if they get in, or anybody beating them!

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fan of both , been to couple duke games , been to many bison games love both schools and teams . I would love to see the matchup . Anytime a ND school is in a national tourney is a good thing. As for the game , it will be over shortly after it starts . Guessing the final score would be something like 80 -60 . Duke has never been a team to leave starters in or run up score . I think if they wanted it to be 110-50 it could be but they’ll take it easy once they get a 25 point lead .

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
U sure can tell who the und fans r. Where's your team at?

Haha ain’t that the truth. Their teams playing hockey ......oh wait , it never even made the final five and Will not be in the NCAA tournament for a second year in a row . Only 60 teams in all of college hockey they got the best arena , best everything really , and can’t be a top 16 team 2 years in a row ? Time to go coach shopping

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Haha ain’t that the truth. Their teams playing hockey ......oh wait , it never even made the final five and Will not be in the NCAA tournament for a second year in a row . Only 60 teams in all of college hockey they got the best arena , best everything really , and can’t be a top 16 team 2 years in a row ? Time to go coach shopping
You guys sure are obsessed with UND when no one in this thread had brought them up until your knee jerk posts. You would think you would focus on the big win to make the tourney. The reason they are ranked so low is because they were not necessarily the top team in the conference this year and ended up pulling off the championship win. If only the blind faithful was as loyal to their basketball program and then they may finally have more than a couple thousand attend their games.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Another who fan. And can see right through the so called fan that brought up Alabama.

- - - Updated - - -

You guys sure are obsessed with UND when no one in this thread had brought them up until your knee jerk posts. You would think you would focus on the big win to make the tourney. The reason they are ranked so low is because they were not necessarily the top team in the conference this year and ended up pulling off the championship win.

Duh that's what it is all about!!!! getting a shot!!!!March madness. What did Lehigh do a few years back. Instead of trying to spread your green envy enjoy the ride. A ND team may get to play Duke on a major network if the stars lineup on wednesday.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Another who fan. And can see right through the so called fan that brought up Alabama.

- - - Updated - - -

Ha your drunk a shot now that Zion is back. I am a UNC fan and would love to see duke loose. I got 100 bucks on duke any one down be the best 100 I have ever spent but pretty sure I will have 200 if any super fan is dumb enough to bet on there team.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Do you get my point --??? I am not beating a drum that the bison are going to win --- I am saying the best part about the tournament is upsets --- SD in the summit tournament was upset --- they would of been the better team out of the summit clearly --but they lost an it is what it is; if you followed the bison this year --- everybody was upset with the coach the losses etc -- but they made it --- and hopefully it leads to Friday night game on CBS. It just keeps helping the dynasty.

One state one school keep pumpin oil$$$

Attendance at basketball games per NCAA:
North Dakota 13 24,245 total, 1,865 pg
North Dakota St. 14 38,601 total, 2,757 pg

Go Bison!!!

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why does a conference champion have to play a play-in game? I don’t get that.
Because their record is 18-15. The team that wins the summit usually gets anywhere between the 12 seed and the 16 seed depending how good they are. NDSU is very mediocre even in the Summit, they just happened to win the tourney mostly because SDSU got knocked out for them.

Meelosh

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Right but I thought conference champs got automatic bids.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 106
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 60
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 50
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 34