Boat covers

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Curious if anyone knows where a guy can get a nice boat cover in the $300 to $500 range. The dealership is asking $1000. Im sure they are damn nice covers but a $1000? Anyone buy one in that range they a pleased with? Thanks men and ladie.

riverfisher

Founding Member
Founding Member
what boat is it. can try Bismarck canvas company dont know how much it will cost

NJL

Founding Member
Founding Member
I got mine for my 18' Lund Fisherman last summer from Shoretex, for about $400. I use to work for their sister company, Shoremaster, building commercial marina systems. I'm not sure if they charge for shipping, as my family lives where they're located and picked it up for me.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
what boat is it. can try Bismarck canvas company dont know how much it will cost
I called them with my last boat and they directed me to a guy named Brian Zinns atleast I think thats what his name is(its been a few years) he made custom vinyl covers. He did a very nice job and loved the tarp but that was for an aluminum boat. Somewhere I heard recently that you are not supposed to use a vinyl tarp on a glass boat. So that is the reason I didnt go that route.

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
im looking at having a mooring cover made and I found finest auto trim in grand forks doing a search. Anybody ever have them do any tarp work?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 105
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 33