boom-boom!

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am also in the don't mind the noise, hat the garbage and debris camp... I am too much of scrooge to blow a bunch of coin on fireworks but I like watching others do it.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Pulled my recliner up real close to my big screen, turned the volume way up and watched the Macy's fireworks for free. Worked for me.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Agreed. Fireworks have been illegal in town, for the past many years, and that typically hasn't slowed many people down.

I would have expected to see some out north of town last night, but maybe it was too early/light out.

It really is darn dry out though. I would feel pretty bad if I set something off, that ended up burning down my neighbors house.

Apparently they had some serious issues with fires this week out in fargo not to mention the guy who apparently (or at least claims) to have found a large "firecracker" in a parking lot and did what one does when you find random explosives and lit it and proceeded to blow his hand off.

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
Apparently they had some serious issues with fires this week out in fargo not to mention the guy who apparently (or at least claims) to have found a large "firecracker" in a parking lot and did what one does when you find random explosives and lit it and proceeded to blow his hand off.

98% of the population of Fargo/West Fargo are idiots...what's your point?

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member

I hadn't heard about the fire issues

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hadn't heard about the fire issues

some huge brick house burned up in Round Hill last night...started in garage either "lightning" or most likely fireworks...and several dumpster / garage fires in west fargo last night fireworks related..I am assuming that's what Deano is referring to however one can never be sure

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
heard about the house fire but didn't know guywhosafiremarshall had solved the case already

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Last edited:

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
My boys are getting old enough that I felt the need give them some sense of the 4th and fireworks so dropped a few bucks this year. Hadn't bought any for quite a few years before that, though.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 37
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 22
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 13
  • This month: 13
  • This month: 12