Carbon Credits

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Found that the video is mostly a commercial for the Summit Carbon solutions pipeline.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
This man was more concerned with providing sustenance to plant life and increasing our oxygen supply:

1677205416381.png

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've NEVER known a govt. contract that didn't come with a whole tackle box worth of hooks, ie catches. Remember: If the contract is such a good thing for you, you would have brought it to them first.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you participate in BS green new deal enviro nazi crap, you are a part of the problem, not the solution. Its amazing how fast peoples principles go out the window when they are able to put money in their own pockets...

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you participate in BS green new deal enviro Nazi crap, you are a part of the problem, not the solution. Its amazing how fast peoples principles go out the window when they are able to put money in their own pockets...
Well now I don't want to be the easy big earning middleman.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
This man was more concerned with providing sustenance to plant life and increasing our oxygen supply:

1677205416381.png
I know he cares about the environment but carbon credits from what I'm reading is not the answer to fixing ones carbon footprint. Especially since the united states has the leads the world in carbon emissions in the industrialized world. If you want to fix carbon footprints grow more hemp and produce more then 10,s of thousands of products that can be made from hemp fibers. That's the green technology of the future hemp carbon credits 👌

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know he cares about the environment but carbon credits from what I'm reading is not the answer to fixing ones carbon footprint. Especially since the united states has the leads the world in carbon emissions in the industrialized world. If you want to fix carbon footprints grow more hemp and produce more then 10,s of thousands of products that can be made from hemp fibers. That's the green technology of the future hemp carbon credits 👌
Also to resume logging in the west coast, its absolutely destroying those areas not using the logging industry to maintain and refresh our forests.

woodduck30

★★★★★ Legendary Member
PSC has an open public forum tomorrow for our input on Doug and John's investment in turning ND into a toxic landfill for billions of tons of CO2. Lots of witch doctor science in this. Whats worse is the corruption involved in this experiment. Doug and John have high hopes of lining their pockets with our tax $$$. Our liberal politians hard at it!

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
PSC has an open public forum tomorrow for our input on Doug and John's investment in turning ND into a toxic landfill for billions of tons of CO2. Lots of witch doctor science in this. Whats worse is the corruption involved in this experiment. Doug and John have high hopes of lining their pockets with our tax $$$. Our liberal politians hard at it!
PSC, you mean MDU board of directors? ;)

woodduck30

★★★★★ Legendary Member
PSC, you mean MDU board of directors? ;)
Not sure about that I guess? I pay attention to the PSC. Hoeven and Burgum have a puppet or two on the board, for sure. MDU is an investor owned company. The PSC seems to favor the Rural Electric Co-ops. But I only have started paying close attention in the last couple of years.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Not sure about that I guess? I pay attention to the PSC. Hoeven and Burgum have a puppet or two on the board, for sure. MDU is an investor owned company. The PSC seems to favor the Rural Electric Co-ops. But I only have started paying close attention in the last couple of years.
Pay attention you will see. They allowed MDU to get rid of Heskett and sidney( yes they were old/no upkeep by MDU) in Mandan convert to natural gas peaker plants and windmills all on the hopes that somebody comes up with a massive electrical storage station. If those options don’t keep up electricity/gas are purchased off the open market. Sounds not so bad? Ask Texas how it worked for them with their incident a few years ago. Also demand for natural gas is increasing and higher demand equals higher prices. The PSC will approve whatever they want. MDU asks for 8% knowing they will get about half that increase. Need 6% we will ask for 12% increase. I could go on and on about MDU..no thanks plus lots of employees on this board that will scream 😱

woodduck30

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I have paid attention to all that. Are you saying MDU is responsible for the nation wide shutdown of coal plants? I would say that is due to our federal government. Shutting coal down raises gas prices across across the country. As far as wind, that is the same as this CO2 pipeline-a way to defraud tax payers. This CO2 Pipeline will defraud tax payers by $600,000,000 a year.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I have paid attention to all that. Are you saying MDU is responsible for the nation wide shutdown of coal plants? I would say that is due to our federal government. Shutting coal down raises gas prices across across the country. As far as wind, that is the same as this CO2 pipeline-a way to defraud tax payers. This CO2 Pipeline will defraud tax payers by $600,000,000 a year.
Yes MDU is responsible for not only the whole country the whole world! Jeezus. What I am saying is the leadership at MDU allowed the Sidney plant and heskett plant go to shit..minimal upkeep. That is why those plants were shut down. They wanted to get rid of employees…why because employees are expensive for a company. Less people required to operate peaker plants the whole coal system etc. that all equals more profits at the cost to the consumer instead of the employer.

I think I found one..😱😱😱😱😱

Last edited:

woodduck30

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Wow! Terminated mdu employee! A bit disgruntled are you! Find another job. Not sure how you turned CO2 thread into an MDU thread. Get over it. Rainbow, minkota, ottertail,wapa,basin.....try applying there

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Wow! Terminated mdu employee! A bit disgruntled are you! Find another job. Not sure how you turned CO2 thread into an MDU thread. Get over it. Rainbow, minkota, ottertail,wapa,basin.....try applying there
Lol never worked for MDU ever. I owned stock at one time but sold those. I can guarantee I have and never will be an MDU employee. What gets me disgruntled is paying for mdu poor decision. 😱😱😱😱😱 like I said..found one! 👍

woodduck30

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I am biased. I have mdu gas. Which I think is great. I'm not heating my home with electric. Gas is cheaper. Not sure how you are paying for bad decisions. Enlighten me. This is very entertaining!

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I am biased. I have mdu gas. Which I think is great. I'm not heating my home with electric. Gas is cheaper. Not sure how you are paying for bad decisions. Enlighten me. This is very entertaining!
Nope as stated above someone will scream that's MDU employed. Never been the one to try and convince a non convincer..who would be the dumb one in that situation? Have a good day sir. Try different cool aide someday. 👍

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88