Caribou hunt Arrowhead outfitters

Skeeter85

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anybody have and experience with these guys. Was thinking of doing a caribou hunt with them this coming august. Any input would help good or bad.

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would spend some time on the Alaskan hunting forum. If I remember right, Arrowhead is one to avoid.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just be sure to check on the herd in that area because many of the north American herds populations have suffered massive collapses recently. think Alaska was still doing OK but not sure but I do know Quebec has been desimated.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Go ask on rokslide. Had buddies go with Brooks range aviators last year and they all four killed.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd happily do a drop camp with Dan Sailors again.

Skeeter85

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks for all the input. I think I'm gonna go with brooks. I'm seeing a lot of bad reviews on arrowhead. This is my first ever Alaska hunting trip so I would like it to be somewhat of a good experience

Buckmaster

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not sure if you are dead set on alaska but We went to quebec a few years ago. check out jack humme adventures they are a top notch outfit. i would go back in a heartbeat

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just for perspective on just how bad it's getting in spots in canada. don't see the leaf river herd on here which is the second main herd of Quebec and is doing a fair bit better then the George river herd. by the looks of it your Alaska choice looks like the best plan. this is a year old so knock another 1,400 off the George river herd as well.

2016_02_24-Caribounumbers.jpg

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 100
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 41