Docks on DL

Platinum

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lake Region Anglers Association with assistance from Bobcat of Devils Lake put docks in at 6 Mile Bay, North Henegar, Lakewood, and East Bay this evening.
Happy Fishing!! :):)

gone_fishing

Founding Member
Founding Member
How about the Pelican Lake landing? Are the lower water levels going to make that landing difficult to use?

Thanks!

crashboombang

It appears Game and Fish are forecasting the Pelican Ramp will not be available for use, the video that they posted discusses that with Randy Hiltner fisheries biologist in the lake region. He also talked about the Minnewaukken ramp too. I'm not familiar with that ramp but it sounds like they may have moved/or opened up an older ramp over there.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
It appears Game and Fish are forecasting the Pelican Ramp will not be available for use, the video that they posted discusses that with Randy Hiltner fisheries biologist in the lake region. He also talked about the Minnewaukken ramp too. I'm not familiar with that ramp but it sounds like they may have moved/or opened up an older ramp over there.

This is what I have heard through my grapevine as well. If any others on here know more, do tell.
Thanks!

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
I went by the pelican ramp yesterday only boat u are going to put in there is a canoe or a kayak.

Platinum

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pelican ramp is not going to be used. Lowering water levels have shut that one down. This was confirmed by Game and Fish at LRAA Annual Meeting last Friday evening.

I've heard the old ramp south of Minnewauken at the dump ground site is getting activated again.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 198
  • This month: 168
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 57