Doggy Trots

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I feed my dog Diamond, he gets our scraps almost daily on top of his kibble, he loves some steak fat, and suspect foods that might be borderline questionable for the lot of us. He shits twice a day like a champ.
If shitting was a competition, he would be a gold medalist.
Other than this story I have nothing I can add. Just felt the need to add my dogs iron gut is award winning.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
I feed my dog Diamond, he gets our scraps almost daily on top of his kibble, he loves some steak fat, and suspect foods that might be borderline questionable for the lot of us. He shits twice a day like a champ.
If shitting was a competition, he would be a gold medalist.
Other than this story I have nothing I can add. Just felt the need to add my dogs iron gut is award winning.
1705360237160.png

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
yep burger and rice and pumpkin can settle their stomach down. if it persists could be a partial blockage, didnt swallow a bone, did he?

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree this sounds like a partial blockage. It's pretty uncommon for dogs to succumb to stomach bugs. How old is he?

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree this sounds like a partial blockage. It's pretty uncommon for dogs to succumb to stomach bugs. How old is he?

He's doing much better.

Been on burger/rice since the day this posted. Hasn't had to go out at night since.

Vet has him on Tylan powder.

Here he is in an odd foot position - "on point".
He's frozen - only his eyes are moving back/forth between me and galwhofishes giving us the "plz plz plz there's a skwerl outside the window and I'm pretty sure he needs to die" look.

It went on for like 2 minutes. We had a good laugh.

1705527201802.jpeg

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88