Don't Mess With ND Farmers

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not sure about police dog regulations in nodak cities but in Minnesota metro,maybe the entire state? Cops can't release dogs unless a supervisor is present bleeding hearts claim to many innocent by sanders get chewed up
Just as long as that dog doesn't go for the throat, or groin. I say let em buck

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just as long as that dog doesn't go for the throat, or groin. I say let em buck
Magic word for certain k9 pup to neutralize bad guy by clamping down on the nads....is "T-Bone"...seen it in action. Lol

Last edited:

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
the place was unoccupied. not vacant. assuming he came and went via typical means like a driveway and/or sidewalk and snow had been relatively recently moved, there may not have been much in the way of available footprints. i still can't figure out how they missed him though. some dark corner of an attic behind a chimney?

remm

Founding Member
Founding Member
the place was unoccupied. not vacant. assuming he came and went via typical means like a driveway and/or sidewalk and snow had been relatively recently moved, there may not have been much in the way of available footprints. i still can't figure out how they missed him though. some dark corner of an attic behind a chimney?
Heard today from a guy who would know that they figured he was in an outbuilding hiding, that's where the ranger was that he ended up taking and getting stuck again. Guess he was freezing his ass off when the guy caught him. I can't believe he hung around, I figured he headed north and was hiding out on the rez

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
No idea what the weather conditions were at the time but I thought there would have been footprints.
That is what we were saying, there is snow on the ground, there should be footprints.
Maybe they are like the sheriff's department back in my younger years in Wells County. I told this to the judge and it got me contempt of court, I said, "Our law enforcement in Wells County couldn't track an elephant in 6 feet of snow, that is other that our Highway Patrol Officer at the time, Everett Grosgebauer." Then "bam" the gavel fell and I was awarded Contempt of Court. Really pissed me off as the Judge asked me if I had anything to say, after he read me the riot act on laws and our fine officers in the Wells County Sheriff's Dept. I told him, if he didn't want to hear what I had to say, he shouldn't have asked. Another "bam" and another Contempt of Court. It was all worth it believe me. LOL ...rofl...

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hope the guy tells them where he was. there was 3 to 4 inches of snow thst night so no tracking evidently. Also it sounds like only one SWAT team responded. A lot of guessing if we were not there. Curiouse as heck though.
It's kind of like that old TV show where they put three guys in a soundproof booth. Then they tell a fellow a story, bring out one person from the booth and the first guy relays the story to him. Then the next and the next and when they get to the last one who tells the story you don't recognize it.

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
That is what we were saying, there is snow on the ground, there should be footprints.
Maybe they are like the sheriff's department back in my younger years in Wells County. I told this to the judge and it got me contempt of court, I said, "Our law enforcement in Wells County couldn't track an elephant in 6 feet of snow, that is other that our Highway Patrol Officer at the time, Everett Grosgebauer." Then "bam" the gavel fell and I was awarded Contempt of Court. Really pissed me off as the Judge asked me if I had anything to say, after he read me the riot act on laws and our fine officers in the Wells County Sheriff's Dept. I told him, if he didn't want to hear what I had to say, he shouldn't have asked. Another "bam" and another Contempt of Court. It was all worth it believe me. LOL ...rofl...
You are my new hero.
I am sure your weather is the same or worse than ours. We were hoping to get your way this week. We are thinking the middle of next week. I'll send you something Sunday.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88