Epstein....

Eatsleeptrap

★★★ Legendary Member
images.jpg

Wally World

★★ Legendary Member
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Jeffrey_Epstein

As a result of Epstein's death, all charges against him were dismissed, and ongoing sex-trafficking investigations shifted attention to his alleged associates, notably Ghislaine Maxwell, who was arrested and indicted in July 2020 and convicted on five sex trafficking-related counts on December 29, 2021.

Because all charges were dropped on Epstein does this mean that (Just in case he is still alive on some island) that he is a totally free man? Something really stinks in this whole case!

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Jeffrey_Epstein

As a result of Epstein's death, all charges against him were dismissed, and ongoing sex-trafficking investigations shifted attention to his alleged associates, notably Ghislaine Maxwell, who was arrested and indicted in July 2020 and convicted on five sex trafficking-related counts on December 29, 2021.

Because all charges were dropped on Epstein does this mean that (Just in case he is still alive on some island) that he is a totally free man? Something really stinks in this whole case!

Surviving an autopsy would be impressive. At that point we should just let him go.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Shouldn't there be charges against ALL the guys who supposedly raped or molested all those girls??????????? Talk about corruption.

Wally World

★★ Legendary Member
Surviving an autopsy would be impressive. At that point we should just let him go.
Why would they drop charges? Why not just leave them open Just in case the man is still alive! Funny how they give us two choices, he was murdered or he committed suicide! What about the third choice? That after his body was turned over to one of his associates he flew back to one of his Islands and is still doing business as usual. Everyone knows that a man of his means and his reputation would have had a "Dead man's switch" set up to protect himself. Why hasn't the list come out yet? If he is dead he sure has a lot of power to stop that list from getting out!

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Rest assure the one positive thing I can say about the real feminist, who are looking for the truth, are not going to stop until they have answers to how far the corruption goes when it comes to child sex trafficking. And I will say it now if trump, which I will bet a dollar was never any where near that slime balls island, but of he is then I will be the first to ask to denounce my support. No one is above the law even those elected by the people of the USA. It's coming people 2024 is going to be a year of reckoning and people want answers.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
There will be no reckoning
Clinton did not inhale, nor did he have sexual relations with that woman, nor did he rape Jennifer Flowers, he is Teflon man, never be charged for any of his crimes. He also somehow has had dozens of associates end up suicided, its fricken amazing. Some of them where even able to shot themselves twice in the back of the head, wrap themselves in garbage bags, and put themselves into a dumpster.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member

https://summit.news/2019/07/08/lawy...-was-only-high-powered-person-who-helped-him/
No doubt about trump is a good man on day one he signed tw0 executive orders giving the doj full federal power to go after sex trafficking
Trump then signed the Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act (FOSTA) in 2018, a bill which clarifies the country's sex trafficking law to make it illegal to knowingly assist, facilitate, or support sex trafficking, and amend the Section 230 safe harbors of the Communications Decency Act (which make online services immune from civil liability for the actions of their users) to exclude enforcement of federal or state sex trafficking laws from its immunity.
Joe biden repealed every eo trump signed that is all you need to know.

Last edited:

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
The standing ovation receiver Roman Polanski?

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
For such a 'good man' and totally innocent to the world, you sure are hellbent to find every excuse.

Here's quotes from trump-
Before-
Trump said: "I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy.

"He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do

After-
Trump told reporters in the White House in 2019 soon after Epstein was taken into custody in New York. "I was not a fan of his, that I can tell you."

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 105
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 60
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 50
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 42
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 34