Farm Bureau Boy

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
Glenn beck is the only one left on the radio that I enjoy. Quit listening to 550 when hennen left. At least he had decent guests on. Radio is dying because they haven’t figured out how to be like rush

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Was it sod bound or was it that dry there ?

Davey, CRP is great the first 5 years. Weeds and legumes. After 5 years grasses take over. At 15 years the grasses hardly get tall enough to make seed.

Davey, what do you think of that $2.6 Billion dollar price tag for 16 years of CRP in ND?

Today land rents are almost three times higher than 1995. Multiply that $2.6 Billion by three.

I'm out of the loop with the price of the new CRP plan but thinking about wildlife conservation, I feel that more money is spent wisely on small land tracts of cattails VS sections of arm land.

Reprobait

Founding Member
Founding Member
It becomes hard to listen to regular radio after listening to podcasts and listening to music through apps commercial free.

I wonder how many people are actually listening. What little I do catch of his show, it is always the same few callers. Apparently, these large media companies that purchased most of the radio stations in this country are carrying a ton of debt. It makes you wonder what the future holds.

Reprobait

Founding Member
Founding Member
This morning he didn’t know that an any antlered or any antlerless license meant that you could shoot a mule deer or a whitetail

Slappy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
This morning he didn’t know that an any antlered or any antlerless license meant that you could shoot a mule deer or a whitetail
Didn't listen long so didn't catch that part, but I was listening when it was clear he isn't familiar with the tag and photograph rule but criticized it anyway. That is a very reasonable accomodation the NDGF made a couple years ago to simplify things for hunters that can't drive a pickup to their animal. The NDGF does a lot of things right so it's important to not just criticize.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 97
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33