Framing needed

honkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm building a house on Douglas Bay and I'm wondering if anyone can point me to someone who I could hire to frame up just the outside walls, rafters, and sheeting the roof? I'd like to save money and do the rest myself, but not sure if I can hire someone who just wants to do that part. 1500' sq ft rectangle. Pretty straightforward, but the rafters are parallel chine in the front half and attic rafters in the back half and the front wall is going to be a bit of a beast.

Thanks for any suggestions!

iceman1944

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm building a house on Douglas Bay and I'm wondering if anyone can point me to someone who I could hire to frame up just the outside walls, rafters, and sheeting the roof? I'd like to save money and do the rest myself, but not sure if I can hire someone who just wants to do that part. 1500' sq ft rectangle. Pretty straightforward, but the rafters are parallel chine in the front half and attic rafters in the back half and the front wall is going to be a bit of a beast.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Might have someone in mind, only lives 5 miles from Douglas Bay.. Where in Douglas are you building, Zieglers?

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
with the slowdown out west you should be able to find someone that will do it at a decent price.

SeisMec

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sorry, I thought you were talking about a different type of framing. As in, I saw "enter name here" clean those extra 6 fish at the cleaning station while telling the sconi's the best spot to fish for them.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 106
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 60
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 50
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 39
  • This month: 34