Garth Brooks

nxtgeneration

Founding Member
Founding Member
So who's going to see Garth in Fargo? Sat in their "virtual waiting room" for two hours last week and never got in. Same thing today until I opened up internet explorer and got right in and got tickets for the Friday night show. Wish I would've known that would work before.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Scored Sunday nite tickets!:;:cheers Virtual waiting room for over half hour..saw they were adding a sunday show and shaazzam..I got in.

BotnoJoe

Founding Member
Founding Member
going on friday night. got tickets behind the stage, hopefully not obstructed view

nxtgeneration

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guess I'm going Friday night. Now I need a place to stay.

We booked rooms friday and saturday in expectation that we'd get tickets one of those nights. I think a lot of people did that so I would bet a lot of rooms will open up in the next few days since those shows are sold out. unless he adds the 10:30pm show either night like he did in the cities.

Bowhunter_24

Founding Member
Founding Member
he's kind of a liberal POS but his music is :;:cheers

can I still get in on a Sunday show?

NodakBuckeye

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thought I would score points for a great birthday gift for the Mrs. but then noticed it was the same weekend my daughter has a hockey tourney in St. Cloud. I must have been in the zone because normally I would have forked out the dough then remembered we could not go.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
four concerts --wow I am impressed. I have seen him twice back when the hits were hits. Back when he had a wife and kids and he was a guy that hit the big time. I hope to be fishing that weekend -- I put in the CD and have a beer for ya

Tommyboy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I saw him last year in the cities and got tix for the Fargo show. Its an awesome concert. If its the same stage as the Target Center, there will be no obstructed views. Even behind the stage. The guy is an awesome entertainer in my mind.

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
If he sang nothing but his hits from the 90s, I'd be all over it.

But I'm sure he's going to sing his new garbage. So I'll take the cue from others, pop in an old mixtape of good 90s country songs, and catch some walleyes somewhere.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
what do you think his noggin circumference is?

He reminds me of Taylor, that dude with political ambition, and a big bulbous head.

I saw him in 1992 or maybe it was 93 when he played at the west fagro fair grounds, was an awesome show, and I don't like country music in the slightest.

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
If he sang nothing but his hits from the 90s, I'd be all over it.

But I'm sure he's going to sing his new garbage. So I'll take the cue from others, pop in an old mixtape of good 90s country songs, and catch some walleyes somewhere.

i saw him in minneapolis 2 years ago. GREAT show. He only played like 1 or 2 of his new songs (perfect time to get a beer or take a leak) but other than that it was all his hits.

nxtgeneration

Founding Member
Founding Member
He said on the news interview "i'm a concert goer too and when I go to a concert I want to hear the hits, so i'll just be playing the hits" From the people I talked to who saw him last year they said he mostly played the older songs

Bacon

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wouldn't walk across the street to see him with a free ticket. Cheated on his wife and then left her and the kids. Real POS in my opinion. And he's a Obama supporter. Disappointed all those people are supporting him by selling out four concerts.

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wouldn't walk across the street to see him with a free ticket. Cheated on his wife and then left her and the kids. Real POS in my opinion. And he's a Obama supporter. Disappointed all those people are supporting him by selling out four concerts.

That's fine. Question for you though. Do you disassociate with absolutely everyone that has ever done anything wrong in their life and everyone that disagrees with you politically?

Bacon

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well, in my opinion, there is no good excuse for cheating on your spouse. If your unhappy, get a divorce then go screw around. And yes I do not try and associate with liberals. No good will ever come out of it.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 77
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 31