Have you ever?

scrotcaster

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sh*t your pants at work?

Had a close call, now contemplating stashing a spare pair of undergarments in the desk..

That is all

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
Never at work. Got the stomach flu last week and trusted a fart a bit too much while I was puking my guts out.

Straight to the trash with those undies.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Did it in kindergarten in class. Rushed to the bathroom. Cleaned up. Was worried my undies would not flush. So wrapped them in paper towels and brought back to the room and stashed them in my desk. Stunk the whole room up so bad. Teacher started looking at peoples undies to check for shit. In the midst, I quick hid them in my neighbors desk. Poor bastard.

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Driving home from hunting one day with my guts rumb!ing. Thought I could make it home. Get to the garage with massive stomach pain, clinching my ass cbeeks with every thing I had....pushed on the brake to stop and kaboom! Pantalones de mierda! That cost me a pair of jeans.

- - - Updated - - -

Had a buddy who filled his pants at work. He drove home, to his house outside of town, in dirty shorts. Got home and stripped on his front steps in the middle of the winter. Went back to work. Came home and had to use the ice chipper to scrape his dirty underwear off the concrete sidewalk. After a few beers he likes to tell this story. I've heard it 100 times and every time I cry from laughing.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Iam taking the fifth on this one. But always carry a 5gal bucket in boat. Fun to see what Johnr has for input on this one.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had the grippers one time whilst bird hunting with some pals, well I tried to walk back to the farm which was about a quarter mile away, nothing doing, I had to drop pants right then and there and shit in front of a dozen other guys. Was humiliating, should have just shit my pants, would have maybe been worth a pair of undies and jeans to not shit in front of the group.

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had the grippers one time whilst bird hunting with some pals, well I tried to walk back to the farm which was about a quarter mile away, nothing doing, I had to drop pants right then and there and shit in front of a dozen other guys. Was humiliating, should have just shit my pants, would have maybe been worth a pair of undies and jeans to not shit in front of the group.

We were fly fly fishing in MT one time and I was in a similar situation, except when I had my pants around my ankles, the buddies were throwing dirt chunks at me.

Jigaman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yes. first day at a new job (was nervous and when I am I get the bubble guts) when I was about 20. Was hooking up a trailer to a pickup and went to step over the tongue of the trailer to hook up the chains and as soon as I lifted my leg over, I squirted a little poop out. Threw my boxers away, wiped my ass and got back to work. That was kind of a shitty job....

jpv

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hahahahaha you guys are too much. Great topic we got here.;:;rofl

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Never at work but one time out duck hunting I met a skunk walking into the slough. Shit my waders and smelled like crap all damn morning. Must of attracted the ducks because it was one of the best shoots I ever had. Probably just thought it was slough gas anyway.

Jigaman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Also, in college I worked construction on the side and it was a COLD winter day and I was sitting on an aluminum plank up on three sets of scaffolding putting up soffit for a long time and my butt cheeks were freezing. Like almost numb my ass was so cold. Well, the night before I had gotten into the Primo (Grain Belt Premium) pretty hard and had some nasty beer farts. While sitting up there I ripped a huge and VERY warm fart. Once the warm, moist gas escaped and made contact with my butt cheeks I instantly thought for sure I shit myself. Shimmied down from the scaffolding and waddled over to the porta potty to see what kind of damage had been done and much to my surprise it was a false alarm. Just a hot fart!

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Went out to the bar the night before Christmas eve with some of the family, we partied. Anyway one of the fellas got home that night and sat on the can but forgot to pull down his bottom layer first. Actually crapped his shorts while sitting on the toilet. Next thing he remembered was waking up in the shower with the water running cold.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
haha, I had a buddy so drunk one time that he walked up to the bathroom door, then turned towards his fathers den, and pissed all over his dads fancy foreign rug, thinking he was using the toilet...haha

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Also, in college I worked construction on the side and it was a COLD winter day and I was sitting on an aluminum plank up on three sets of scaffolding putting up soffit for a long time and my butt cheeks were freezing. Like almost numb my ass was so cold. Well, the night before I had gotten into the Primo (Grain Belt Premium) pretty hard and had some nasty beer farts. While sitting up there I ripped a huge and VERY warm fart. Once the warm, moist gas escaped and made contact with my butt cheeks I instantly thought for sure I shit myself. Shimmied down from the scaffolding and waddled over to the porta potty to see what kind of damage had been done and much to my surprise it was a false alarm. Just a hot fart!
Hot farts can be deceiving.

Founding Member
Founding Member
5th grade walking home with my pals and we decided to have a farting contest. There standing in front of my pals "one being a girl" I'm like watch this! They're like dude did you just crap your pants? I ran home squeezing the sides of my jeans to prevent any leakage into my shoes!
I get home still clinching my pants and kick the door, mom opens it up part way looks at me and asks "did you just crap your pants? I shake my head yes and she tells me to go over to the garage then. ha haha oh I have a couple like that! The snowmobiling in the mountains one is a doozy! :;:muahaha

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ah, yes, the legendary shart has given me the sneak attack a time or two in my day. Probably one of the few reasons underwear disappear before they get holes in them.

- - - Updated - - -

It seams the more you enjoy beer, the more often the shart fairy makes a visit.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
After reading these i now feel pretty darn good about myself. I do want to thank y'all for making my face smile!!!!!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 91
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 43
  • This month: 40
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33