Hello! good to be apart of the community!

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
i see you already figured out the thumbs up. good work. now on to the negative rep stuff. BTW... how the hell do some of you guys have NDA levels of 80+? what is it that you do that is so special? is it pics or reports or a combination of everything?

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
i see you already figured out the thumbs up. good work. now on to the negative rep stuff. BTW... how the hell do some of you guys have NDA levels of 80+? what is it that you do that is so special? is it pics or reports or a combination of everything?

Pics/reports are big points, so it is a combo of everything for them.

deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
178.jpg

Srputz

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not sure what's in the middle of that but it looks yummy.
Welcome

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Do you prefer a clean, cleaning station, or is one that is in complete disarray acceptable?

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
haha, I knew a guy once that was very excited about a smelly cleaning station, fricken sicko's everywhere

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome!

Unlike that other site, this one welcomes those who fish Goose Lake. As a matter of fact, some of us hope to get it back into balance by taking out all the excess walleyes the NDGF puts in there.

- - - Updated - - -

haha, I knew a guy once that was very excited about a smelly cleaning station, fricken sicko's everywhere

I think we've all had the idiot friend who walked around shoving his fingers at your nose. For the love of all that's holy, I swear he'd go a week without washing his hands. Never knew anyone so damn happy to finally be able to grow a moustache.

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome. Please join us over in the "No Licenses for Non Landowners" thread for the full experience. Enjoy your stay and thanks for choosing NDA for all your outdoor bitching needs.

don't forget about the spring snow thread....that was 11 solid pages of pure entertainemnt

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 100
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 33