Hemp clothing

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is one area of federal government legalization of mj is the fact that hemp can be produced in areas like North Dakota and transported to areas that produce textiles to be used in apparel. Just like the cbd oil, all hemp products are more expensive since the raw products like textiles that are used are produced overseas where only a few companies can get access to the fabric. Noway am i paying 150+ for a pair of jeans even though hemp fabric is by far superior to its rivals synthetic and cotton. So I am either forced to by second hand used hemp denims or wait for sales to come out which you can only get certain items that are the least popular or discontinued. Anyways the reclassification of mj has more overall benefits to the American people then just token it up, it'd going to be a real gold rush for new industry across this country and this has more green sustainable economic the other ones combined. Save your pennies boys because in the next 5 years hemp i hope will be the next tech type boom of new millionaires.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Have never had to may over $45 for a pair of Levi's, just stating a fact. Hemp could be good for a lot of things.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Another ditch weed BOOM.
Was there a boom before on the ditch weed that I'm unaware of?
Have never had to may over $45 for a pair of Levi's, just stating a fact. Hemp could be good for a lot of things.
Absolutely the more it's produced and developed the cheaper and more available for making fabric that is much more comfortable and affordable then producing of cotton and those synthetic fabrics. If we want to be less reliable on foreign textiles then we need to legalize the production and transportation of a plant that only takes 90 days to fully develop for processing.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 144
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 51