HOWA Hogue Kryptek Cerakota Reviws

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have 2 of there rifles with that scope. A 223 and a 22-250. Both guns shoot well and scopes work fine. I hunt yotes at night with both guns and have never had a problem seeing the crosshairs.

Bows 'n poles

I have a howa 25-06 with one of those scopes. Most accurate rifle I own. All factory ammo I've fed it will produce one ragged hole that I can cover with a dime for a 5 shot group at 100 yards. It's my go to for does and antelope, and as a loaner for women and kids.

REY_off

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have the Howa 1500 with the regular Hogue overmolded stock chambered in .243. Came with the Gameking scope in 3.5-10. I enjoy the rifle. I'd say its pretty accurate. I've only shot it with factory loads and haven't tried too many different ones, so I'm probably not getting the full potential out of it, but it did just kill a doe for me. I like the 3 position safety.

My Browning A-bolt is more accurate, but it also cost a lot more. The only downside to my Howa that I could tell you is the weight. Comes in at 9.4 lbs according the their spec sheet.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 155
  • This month: 145
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 54