Hunting vests

gr8outdoors

Founding Member
Founding Member
Does anybody know where I can purchase some youth blaze orange hunting vests? I checked three stores last year and no one had any. Any info is appreciated and my kids would love it. They go with me a few times a year but never venture from a vantage point due to them not having any orange to wear.

gr8outdoors

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks, but I was looking in the Bismarck area. Guess I should have specified.

DJE

Founding Member
Founding Member
I live in bis and in Fargo for the week pm me if you would like me to make a run to Fleetfarm for you could pick up and deliver.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Spray paint?

Runnings in Dickinson has them, would think if you talk to someone in Bismarck they could get some shipped over and hold them for you.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you don't mind paying $40 for a $10 vest.

Is that what you would do? Most wouldn't. He was looking for options at places to look. I offered up that option. Person can look and determine what price he wants to pay no matter which location.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
amazon.com prime is the solution to shopping

I can't imagine not taking advantage if I lived outside town, or even remotely out in the sticks

I use it all the time and I live just north of little minneapolis - my 10-15 mile drive (each way) to the shopping areas in Fargo costs real $$

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
My sister would drive from the west Fargo area to a sunmart in Moorhead to save $.10 on a pack of toilet paper, she is a school teacher, but must not have much emphasis on math

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a very nice size 5 that I am sure my daughter has outgrown, so something for about a 5 year old that I don't need.

I would have swore we picked it up at Scheels a few years ago.

gr8outdoors

Founding Member
Founding Member
my daughters are 6,8,and 9, so probably need 2 different sizes for sure, maybe 3. Also a 2 yr. old boy. How much were they at scheels? Just curious. I dont live in bis. so dont get there that often.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
my daughters are 6,8,and 9, so probably need 2 different sizes for sure, maybe 3. Also a 2 yr. old boy. How much were they at scheels? Just curious. I dont live in bis. so dont get there that often.

I'd have no idea how much we paid for the size 5 that sits in the closet, it is definitely a higher end hunting vest, not just a shell. It's probably a little on the small side for your 6 yr old as we got it for our daughter when she was 4.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 113
  • This month: 85
  • This month: 62
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 40