Invaders~

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
The school is over crowded, and now the sleepy little MN town is stuck with a doubling of their property taxes to handle an invasion of non tax paying illegal immigrants. Most of these illegals are living off of multiple taxpayer funded programs, flooding our hospitals, schools, jails, and courthouses. This isn’t racism, this is fact.
God bless the USA, and everyone wanting a piece of it, but this isn’t working.

Bacon

Founding Member
Founding Member
The religion of pedophiles has done a good job of bringing in a lot of these extra “immigrants”.

mikef

★★★ Legendary Member
Must really grind your gears to see that there is no official U.S. language at the federal level

i think e plurbis unim is kinda the idea. many individuals create a sum greater than the individual parts. what we have going on is the Balkanization of the US imo

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
I get a kick out of when they try to get a bond issue for schools and they always say "it's for the kids" to try and lay the guilt trip on you. I tell them we had an old square school house with 2 grades per room and we learned and most of us turned out pretty well. Also say throwing more money into education isn't going to help because it is like anything if they don't want to learn or do it they don't. Our Country spends more on education than anyone i have been told so that scenario doesn't cut it either.
Maybe off subject but oh well that's just me.

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Also say throwing more money into education isn't going to help because it is like anything if they don't want to learn or do it they don't.
If there’s a better example of the importance of education than this garbled nonsense, I'd like to see it.

campchef

Honored Member
So the dilemma, Why should I as a upward bound believer in the American Dream who works upwards of 50 hours a week at the age of 74 be on the hook to continue to support useless entitlement types who want to play but don’t want to pay? Why should I continue to be on the hook paying for useless ingrates who will never contribute to a forward moving society? I fail to use the term “progressive” because that term has also been hijacked by the likes of the talking heads on MSNBC and CNN.
I believe that if a person does not gainfully attempt to benefit from our free education system then all further benefits and welfare are forfeited. Sleep in class, disrespect your teacher, skip school, don’t apply yourself, you pay the price. The idea that taxpayers should continue to support reckless, stupid behavior is absurd.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why the hell at 74 are you still working 50 hours a week. Didn’t plan for retirement or what

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
If there’s a better example of the importance of education than this garbled nonsense, I'd like to see it.

My father was a high school teacher from the early '30's until 1971 when he died. From the 1945 until 1959 he was a high school principal in a 250+ student high school, taught 3 classes a day; was the head varsity football, varsity basketball (until 1952 when they hired a varsity BB coach and then he coached the "B" team) and head track coach. In 1959 he gave up his job as principal and the new principal taught no classes at all. That is the example of too much administration and not enough teachers. That is why the cost of education is thru the roof - not teachers cost but administration cost!

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
lame comment

- - - Updated - - -

dis a guy for work ethic not knowing his situation/life

How do you know it’s work ethic. Being in construction I see all kinds of guys who work all kinds of hours till they die because instead of retirement they spend it in the bar or on cool cars . I used to think short was a dick for blaming the baby boomers for our current shity situation but he might be way more right than I thought.

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
My father was a high school teacher from the early '30's until 1971 when he died. From the 1945 until 1959 he was a high school principal in a 250+ student high school, taught 3 classes a day; was the head varsity football, varsity basketball (until 1952 when they hired a varsity BB coach and then he coached the "B" team) and head track coach. In 1959 he gave up his job as principal and the new principal taught no classes at all. That is the example of too much administration and not enough teachers. That is why the cost of education is thru the roof - not teachers cost but administration cost!
Cool.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
How do you know it’s work ethic. Being in construction I see all kinds of guys who work all kinds of hours till they die because instead of retirement they spend it in the bar or on cool cars . I used to think short was a dick for blaming the baby boomers for our current shity situation but he might be way more right than I thought.

you’re right - no work ethic - just another 50 hr/wk 74 year old lard ass on welfare

- - - Updated - - -

having a good Saturday night I see

enjoy!

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
In most big towns the vice principals make over 100k so just think was the principles and superintendents make? Why would anyone go to school to be a teacher when you can go into school administration?

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
In most big towns the vice principals make over 100k so just think was the principles and superintendents make? Why would anyone go to school to be a teacher when you can go into school administration?

We were dirt poor. Teachers worked for the school board that was elected by the voters in the school district (town) and if they gave the teachers/coaches a raise their taxes went up. No teachers union then. When I graduated with a BSCE from UND in 1968 I started at more than my Dad was making after teaching for 35 years. Is that justice???

Don't get me wrong - he enjoyed teaching and coaching and he influenced lots of young students and athletes. I've seen it and been told so.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
73 and not quit done yet, 1/2 day per week and not sure why the boss wants me to continue to come, but will stay for a while if he wants and the pay for time spent is excellent. But I feel I do contribute to the cause.

However one to many beers, one to many kids, wife had a full time job at home between all her part time jobs, brother got all the inheritance, maybe, but big reason was little 401 and pay was not tops. Moved a bunch and for the most part, started all over at age 50. That was tuff as I thought I was done for then with little hope for the future at that age. So some of us got to work into our 70s and Yes I would of thought when I was young, like so many, I would of been done working for someone long before I reach 70.
No welfare checks.

Made bulk of retirement funds by our selves once I turned 66 along with paying all debt off by continuing to work and both SS check going into savings for the last eight years plus some of the salary. Was done paying for college and other needs of the five kids. It did add up over that time. So I was not done for at age 50. Life was good and in the end we had it better than many.

I think we are fine as long as I die before 75. db

By the way I told LSS what I think of them more than once and part of the problem was a $340,000 retirement program I thought I had with one of my employers. Well, silly me.

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
you’re right - no work ethic - just another 50 hr/wk 74 year old lard ass on welfare

- - - Updated - - -

having a good Saturday night I see

enjoy!

were did I say anything about welfare don’t make stuff up to fit your narrative that’s very progressive of you.

I'm retired now. I loved my 2nd career and didn't want to give it up.

Well I’ll if you loved it can’t really complain about working the 50 hours seemed it was a choice not a necessity.

now we need to get back to how signs in foreign languages trigger people and school administrators

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84