Israel

Eatsleeptrap

★★ Legendary Member
Iran could do it, if they have one, because of the guilt they feel over fucking goats in front of Muhammad's ghost.
Israel will do it as soon as they feel overwhelmed. Here is to waking up a few more times without a bad sunburn.
download.jpg

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Well...my taxes are gonna go up. How much was each missle used to shoot down each drone and missle? Wonder if Israel will reimburse us for the cost of us protecting them....oh wait bill is going to be introduced to GIVE Israel more stuff. Can anyone explain to me why we have to fund every other countries protection? Why doesn't someone fund us?

mikef

★★★ Legendary Member
Well...my taxes are gonna go up. How much was each missle used to shoot down each drone and missle? Wonder if Israel will reimburse us for the cost of us protecting them....oh wait bill is going to be introduced to GIVE Israel more stuff. Can anyone explain to me why we have to fund every other countries protection? Why doesn't someone fund us?
Generally foreign policy since end of WW2 has been the Truman/Marshall doctrine. Support freedom loving people wherever they are

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Generally foreign policy since end of WW2 has been the Truman/Marshall doctrine. Support freedom loving people wherever they are
Support doesn't mean we have to pay for everyone. I get if they are poor....support can be other than monetary.

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Curious what emboldened iran to attack Israel...i suspect iran has a ace in the hole but what?

Weak American leadership doesnt help,last night American leadership said American military would stand down unless attacked by iran or its proxy ppl surrounding Israel or if iran used tactical nukes attacking Israel makes sense hands off iran nukes.

mikef

★★★ Legendary Member
Curious what emboldened iran to attack Israel...i suspect iran has a ace in the hole but what?

Weak American leadership doesnt help,last night American leadership said American military would stand down unless attacked by iran or its proxy ppl surrounding Israel or if iran used tactical nukes attacking Israel makes sense hands off iran nukes.
You mean returning billions of dollars to this regime came across as weakness? Who knew

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member

Iran and their proxies haven't attacked us yet?

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
You mean returning billions of dollars to this regime came across as weakness? Who knew
No,our weak leadership,our adversaries have open season harrasing our ppl thru out the middle east,how many attacks to date 200 ,300? No response from our weak suck biden.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Not yet but thanx to numb nutts how many are here? Just a matter of time.
Wasn't it their proxies that attacked our base in northern Jordan which resulted in 3 deaths or or how about the Iraqi bases that were attacked? I thought those were all Iranian proxies..

Last edited:

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I guess it's better than 1.6mil to pop a balloon.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
^^^^--after it obtained all necessary data: After the Clintong campaign received enough money to keep a ChiCom satellite in orbit...after Nixon/Kissinger normalized American/ChiCom in the middle of the
Viet Nam "War".

McCarthy was right. Wisconsin still stones him.

That is all.

Last edited:

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Wasn't it their proxies that attacked our base in northern Jordan which resulted in 3 deaths or or how about the Iraqi bases that were attacked? I thought those were all Iranian proxies..
Yup Iranian back proxies including yemen houtis still firing on ships and israel,iran is waist deep thumbing they're nose at us while funding these groups with the billions numb nutts gave Tehran.

As iran develops nukes israel will strike them first hopefully as biden tries to distance himself engaging Iranian conflict.iran makes threats like iraq did in 1991 when we bloodied Iraqi troops desert storm bombed the fuck outof those camel jockies pushing iraqi troops north outof Kuwait, remember the hiway of death? A10's had a target rich environment yet sadam kept the threats coming until his last day in power.

Numb nutts tells these bad actors "Don't " gee that scared them as iran attacked Israel last night,wait for the second phase Lebanon hezbolla fully funded by iran not to mention the dozen other terrorists groups all embedded amongest civilians,israel is surrounded by Iranian proxy groups the big ? Is will hezbolla with they're 100k ballistic missiles start lobbing them south into israel,if they do israel iron dome would be over whelmed alone from the north then Iranian proxies from iraq,jordan syria . Bad deal for israel.

Last edited:

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
The big push from all our enemies will come before Trump gets in office again. If they miss this window of opportunity it may be years before we get another weak moronic administration. I shouldn't say moronic because I don't think this is accidental. I think this is Obamas caliphate run through Biden. It's sort of a rock and a hard place being stuck between Bidens Chinese snd Obamas terrorists.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member

Speaker Mike Johnson faces huge test to pass $95 BILLION in aid to Israel and Ukraine after White House called on GOP to pass bill NOW to get cash to U.S. allies.​

# friends of the USA :mad:🤬...lame...

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member

Speaker Mike Johnson faces huge test to pass $95 BILLION in aid to Israel and Ukraine after White House called on GOP to pass bill NOW to get cash to U.S. allies.​

# friends of the USA :mad:🤬...lame...
Why does it have to include ukraine? Shouldn't be either in my opinion but why can't they be separate?

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Any if these politicians that vote for it need to open their bank accounts before spending any more of our kids and grandkids and great grandkids money..this is absolutely ridiculous.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
^^^^I feel way better helping Israel. In fact "spend baby spend". Israel takes care of business and has nowhere to go. WWII shouldn't be for naught. Fanatic ragheads won't tolerate a Western style of life.

Neighboring countries won't accept Gaza "refugees" as hamas is firmly indoctrinated in the whole fucking population: Saw a vid of an abducted pre-teen boy being beaten down by a circle of gaza boys.

There are rape/murder/mutilation vids available which can burst blood vessels in the eyes. The population of the Gaza Strip are not "human beings" and the virus is imbedded here.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 208
  • This month: 182
  • This month: 165
  • This month: 140
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 98
  • This month: 96
  • This month: 90