Lodging in NewTown....

Mocha

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looking to stay up by or in New Town this fall for some fall walleye action. Any suggestions of where to stay that would be clean, reasonable and secure for trucks, boats & equipment.

THX for the help!

sierra1995

Founding Member
Founding Member
I stayed at the Van Hook Territorial Inn several years ago when i was working in the area. I thought it was an alright place. Usually pickups and boats in the parking lot when i had to go working... :(

GSIOUXO

Founding Member
Founding Member
We stayed at Teddy's Residential Suites two weeks ago....newer place....very nice rooms, clean, and restaurant and bar .....nice place

dragoneyes

Honored Member
Couple weeks ago stayed at Van Hook Territorial Inn price was right 117.00 2 queens beds very nice and clean room. Security cameras on outside, plugins in parking areas but bring a 50 ft cord to be on the safe side. Request a room that faces the parking lot. Breakfast at 6 or 6:30 was gone fishing before we could sample the goods. Also there is a bar and steak house next store and a truck stop close by. 32 miles to Deep Water shorter if you put in at Van Hook resort. Hope you have a great trip.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 151
  • This month: 145
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 52