Losing a parent...

dragoneyes

Honored Member
So sorry for the loss of your father. Prayers to you and your family. He will be with you forever in many ways. Lost my father a few years back so i know how you feel. GOD BLESS!

ndlongshot

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sorry to hear, buddy. Hang in there and know you'll see him again some day.

Landlocked

Sorry to hear of your loss. You described him as a person who would have been nice to have known. Keep him alive in your memories. Hope you and your's are doing well.

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sorry for your loss. My old man has been gone 4 years now he's the reason I fish. No doubt about it. After all this time there are two thoughts I still have everyday: "I bet he'd know the answer.." and "He'd have wanted to hear about this..". Keep your head up Cat and be thankful fo the time you had, no regrets. Trust me you'll feel like he had a part in every fish you land from now on. GO BISON!!!

RNinND

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sounds like a man who made the most of life and lived it well. Something we should all strive for. My thoughts are with you.

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sorry for your loss. Condolences to your family and God be with you all.

TWN

Founding Member
Founding Member
Its a tough deal, lost my dad a couple years ago and its still not easy. Very smart lady pointed out that we are never too old to need our dads. Keep doing what you guys did together and spread that memory to the next generation.

Lapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dads are the best. Some of my best days have been spent on the water or on the greens with me dad. I also know one of my worst will be when I say goodbye. Prayers to you and your family on this very tough day.

Mizzou21

Sorry about your loss Cat! Sounds like a wonderful man. My thoughts and prayers to you and your family. May your dad be rewarded with eternal fields of wildlife and waters with fish, and front row seats to every Bison game!!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84