Mission Accomplished Sir!!!!

Srputz

Founding Member
Founding Member
With a bit of luck I'll be dropping off a couple that my kids tag out on

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Congratulations KDM, as a fellow military retiree, I salute you and thank you brother...well done Sir!

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Thank you for your service and congratulations. With 25 years in I would assume you are still fairly young. Someday you may decide you need something to do and go looking for a job. As a retired teacher I do have other jobs. When I retired, my priority for a job was one where it was flexible enough that I could take the time to do what I wanted. I do recommend that theory if it fits your life. My belief was that if I was going to still put in long hours, why retire. Having some flexibility is the key for me. A little extra income for those fishing and hunting trips and the time to do them. Good Luck.

Founding Member
Founding Member
Congrats there Kirk, your service is greatly appreciated!
Now we can hit the big lake a time or two more! :;:cheers

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thank You everyone for the kind words and appreciation. It means more than you know. I look foreword to getting the opportunity to at least share a beverage with more NDA'ers now and hopefully wet a line or do some hunting as well. My deck is always available for some R&R if you want, so stop out if you have time. Beer's in the fridge in the garage. Thanks again fellas and Tight Lines!!!

ndskeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Congratulations on your retirement! I have 4 more years until I can make that statement but I'm excited for the day. Thank you for your service.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
congrats i only have 8836 days to go. Enjoy the time you have earned it.

KJND

Founding Member
Founding Member
Congrats Kirk and thank you for your service! Look forward to more muddin' reports in the near future!

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll donate my liver....sounds like you're going to need it with all the free num nums. Please don't feed it to the beetles.

Thanks for keeping us safe and well deserved on the time to do what you want. Congratulations!

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thank you for my freedom KDM. God bless.

As for all this free time guys are talking about -----evidently they are single. You have always appeared as a wise man to me, so I assume you have already negotiated some free time for yourself with the commander. :D

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Indeed PG. Alaska was mentioned MANY times during the discussion with my commander as to the best way to utilize my "Free" time. (Grin)

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 100
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 33