NE NoDak Game and Fish Meeting

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
sounds like an interesting program, however, there's a 142% chance you came across as a long-winded arrogant prick at the advisory meetings, so I'm sure steinwand/others have had no trouble discarding your comments mere moments after initial spew

how about you fill one of us 'great communicators' in on the details of the system and we'll convey the message?

Ya mean kinda like your typical posts?

Man you got it bad. Almost as bad as a couple other fellas on here.

Can you actually share a post or two of where you have provided some kind of information that may enlighten someones day on this site?

- - - Updated - - -

There were actually a couple of guys from this site at the Advisory meeting in Mohall where I brought the subject up a few years back. HJave YOU ever attended one of these meetings to offer a "road map" to a solution or do you just whine on sites like this?

Last edited:

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I get what you are saying and do not disagree completely but without cost share on tree plantings most will not put in the time effort or monies.
So what I'm gathering from a few posts is as long as a landowner gets a handout from a public organization to help with the costs of the habitat and retains complete control over said public's access they will likely go along with a program?

Seems fair.:::

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
So what I'm gathering from a few posts is as long as a landowner gets a handout from a public organization to help with the costs of the habitat and retains complete control over said public's access they will likely go along with a program?

or you can keep going on the route you are which seems to be really really successful at deer management at this point ....:::

- - - Updated - - -

Keep me in mind if there are any plots in the 2018 growing season , I can't believe the way our Government and our state keeps the lid on hemp. $ 2500 to grow a crop ? That is ridiculous. I'll go through every background check they want me to and get all the permits they request but I won't pay them one red cent to grow a legal crop.

funny how "progressive" we are now a days with all the rights for every one but they wont let a guy grow a crop. If people still think you get high off hemp i dont know what you can do to help them. My god its all about renewable resources and green this and green that why they wont let some one grow it is beyond me and i dont think there is any logical reason

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
deer love devil's lettuce

anybody who spends time on marijuana grow forums can tell you that

a7f59d57f95ca7bcb9e96eecfe13c195--skate-surf-smoke-weed.jpg

chicken wire is your friend

deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member

Why would you view it as a handout vs. a cost share?

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
NDBITCH.PNG

Because i can and not much to talk about as the one thing the SDgfp has done a great job with is our big game in general. My one complaint would be we need to be able to run hounds in the hills for lions

- - - Updated - - -

and its herd not heard

dust in the wind

Founding Member
Founding Member
In other news, the meeting for district 7 last night went without people complaining about not drawing a deer tag. That was nice to see.

sdwxman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looks like a plainsman feedback line.

zJF87BU47.jpg.b7212a8e2f845927c608582ca17b4223.jpg

Because i can and not much to talk about as the one thing the SDgfp has done a great job with is our big game in general. My one complaint would be we need to be able to run hounds in the hills for lions

- - - Updated - - -

and its herd not heard

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kurtr funny how "progressive" we are now a days with all the rights for every one but they wont let a guy grow a crop. If people still think you get high off hemp i dont know what you can do to help them. My god its all about renewable resources and green this and green that why they wont let some one grow it is beyond me and i dont think there is any logical reason[/QUOTE said:
Both Fed and state Gov just won't admit that they have ever been wrong or made a mistake is the only logical explanation I can come up with.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Both Fed and state Gov just won't admit that they have ever been wrong or made a mistake is the only logical explanation I can come up with.

Not to get to far off topic, but devils lettuce is illegal becuase other industries would lose billions in revenue. Paper, cotton, oil, DuPont, tobbaco, medical pharmacies or big government subsidies. These lobbyist groups spend millions in campaign funds to keep mj on a scedule 1 list, it will happen much sooner if the government would realize it would be more economical to legalize it.
Davey it will happen and when it does it will be the last great american gold rush and all those so called non believers stuck in the mud will be buying thier shares just like the rest of us.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not to get to far off topic, but devils lettuce is illegal becuase other industries would lose billions in revenue. Paper, cotton, oil, DuPont, tobbaco, medical pharmacies or big government subsidies. These lobbyist groups spend millions in campaign funds to keep mj on a scedule 1 list, it will happen much sooner if the government would realize it would be more economical to legalize it.
Davey it will happen and when it does it will be the last great american gold rush and all those so called non believers stuck in the mud will be buying thier shares just like the rest of us.

Is there some where now to buy hemp investments?

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is there some where now to buy hemp investments?

Yes but AG Sessions has everyone a little skiddish now with the tax cut/ new budget proposal some of the laws Obama administration put into the last budget proposal made it so that any law enforcement that targeted mj shops would lose federal funding but the last time I read the houses proposal didn't have that policy written in so hopefully it will be added in the Senate. It won't matter now the feds needed to enforce federal law when californias props 215 was allowed in 96 it was too late. This isn't the 70s knowledge is power so Ronny and Nancy Reagan administration just say no campaign going to happen anytime in the foreseeable future. It's big corps monopolies on hemp seeds that concerns me patent lawyers coming after small hemp growers for patent infringement.
Damn it now I have taken the train completely off the tracks.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
zJF87BU47.jpg.b7212a8e2f845927c608582ca17b4223.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

and its herd not heard

Just to let you know the bad rep was not from me, I started the ND vs SD thread before I seen this. oh and if it was me I would have signed it.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member

Lunker you are so right that even chuck Norris couldn't come up with a way to agree more.

- - - Updated - - -

pretty sure i know who it was from

The only unsigned rep good or bad that I have ever gave a hoot about was yesterday, To those of you thinking "Who me" ? Nope, Not even close. You know who you are and thanks again for the laugh. Dang I like when people can at least poke a little fun no matter if they disagree or not.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member

Ya, cause there is no input from the land owners part at all in preparing soil, planting, weeding and caring as well as paying a few thousand dollars for a couple miles of 5 row shelterbelts.........:::

Just shared what is the simple truth, if you want to turn it into a bash something post you certainly can.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 29
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 21
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 11