Need Founding Members Forum

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
^^^^Now damn it if that's an accurate account you didn't fish it with the right confidence it your heart. I DO NOT post BS about fishing or guns. If you keep getting follows, apply the paste and/or downsize.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
^^^^Now damn it if that's an accurate account you didn't fish it with the right confidence it your heart. I DO NOT post BS about fishing or guns. If you keep getting follows, apply the paste and/or downsize.
Easy big fella, I’m just hacking on ya a tish. I tried it a couple of times, with no luck. But I admit I may not have had the appropriate amount of confidence. And I often fish in the dark, so follow or not, I’d rarely know.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Man, MLF had a tournament in Oct in my old stomping grounds. I've been writing about this for ayh hour and things for a hour. I hit some gd key with my hand and it's all gone. I'm so damn pissed I might have a stroke. It's on Outdoor network. I about to throw this thing.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
it's some of this geek shit around the spacebar. Holy fuck.

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
We can meet at my club anytime. I can partition the back room for some real private type hounding out the issues. :oops:
Thats one party i won't miss, party on juanr.

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Man, MLF had a tournament in Oct in my old stomping grounds. I've been writing about this for ayh hour and things for a hour. I hit some gd key with my hand and it's all gone. I'm so damn pissed I might have a stroke. It's on Outdoor network. I about to throw this thing.
Hahaha and i thought it was just me,f ing close to floor stomp,these little GD phone buttons...

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well you and snow2 are not alone with that problem. I bought the Samsung 22 Ultra. Bigger phone bigger buttons. 😁 Hasn't helped as much as I hoped-for.

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Well you and snow2 are not alone with that problem. I bought the Samsung 22 Ultra. Bigger phone bigger buttons. 😁 Hasn't helped as much as I hoped-for.
Yeah i upgraded to this free upgrade s22 samsung pos,buddy just switched from Verizon to tmobile ,cut monthly bill by 50% plus tmobile paid off his contract gave him a free samsung v23 full size flip phone,nice concept phone,folds in half,fits in pockets better,might go shop today,after 20+ years with Verizon, time to change maybe?

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah i upgraded to this free upgrade s22 samsung pos,buddy just switched from Verizon to tmobile ,cut monthly bill by 50% plus tmobile paid off his contract gave him a free samsung v23 full size flip phone,nice concept phone,folds in half,fits in pockets better,might go shop today,after 20+ years with Verizon, time to change maybe?
How's the coverage for t mobile in Minnesota these days, here in North Dakota it's hit and miss coverage

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Narrator: "Guywhofishes read the thread four times, getting more confused with each subsequent read"

1708358469905.png

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
How's the coverage for t mobile in Minnesota these days, here in North Dakota it's hit and miss coverage
Seems plenty of cell towers these days,hit n miss reminds me of AT&T years back in dakotas, roaming charges,receiving in a AT&T hot spot was a challenge hopefully no issues .

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I did check t mobile out and they seem to have an updated plan similar to my Verizon plan, I don't have home wifi service so my cell data is what I use exclusively when I am at home. 90 dollars seems high for a phone plan but in all actuality most people also have a home wifi plan also which compared to a 90 dollar one plan its really a wash.
As far as t mobile they assured me that they have their own towers now in north dakota and no longer need their users to piggy back onto their competitors towers, which was the reason I didn't purchase one of their plans back in 2016

I checked on my plan with Verizon and for what I get is ten dollars cheaper at 80 dollars the only thing is them bastards at Verizon won't give you a sweet deal on a new phone unless you are a new customers, that's how the get you to switch from one carrier to another. The plans between Verizon and t mobile are nearly the same as far as monthly plans but the difference is phone upgrades. There're is no real difference in plans unless you want Netflix and Apple + with t mobile 50gb which you exchange with Verizon 60 gb in high speed mobile data Hotspot. There isn't really no big deals anymore unless you go to some third party phone providers that get throttled on data speed because they use other companies towers. 🙄

Last edited:

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Lunk,thanx for the update on "the rest of the tmobil story" saved me some leg work.I still might stop at t mobile outof something to do mid week maybe they can get me outof my verizon plan.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 83
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 42
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 31