New Years Resolution

Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Last year I gave up chew and completed my Ph.D. Those factors lead to stress eating. This year is about de-swelling.

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
We just moved as well 15 years at same place. Just closed on old house today. I hear ya on being hoarders where does all the shit come from

I'm pretty sure that most are like me with to much shit. Mine comes from (pick it up, think some day I might use this so I put it back on the shelf or floor, do it again a year later) and pretty soon we have too much shit.

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Last year I gave up chew and completed my Ph.D. Those factors lead to stress eating. This year is about de-swelling.

The same thing happened to me when I quit. Then I got addicted to running...go figure.

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
FB_IMG_1577999579493.jpg

MuleyMadness

★★★★★ Legendary Member

Did you do it cold turkey? I have quite twice for 6 months and started again. Dumbest damn thing I ever did. Was seeing if you did something that helped.

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I used some of the "fake chew" on the market for a bit and that seemed to help some initially. I didn't do anything for the nicotine, just flat out used my "Germanness". Bottom line, as with anything you do that's challenging, YOU have to want it. YOU and YOU alone. Like I said, I'm a stubborn SOB so that helped me in a weird round-about way I guess.

Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did you do it cold turkey? I have quite twice for 6 months and started again. Dumbest damn thing I ever did. Was seeing if you did something that helped.

I used Grinds. Have a few buddies who chew and I will bum one from them on an occasional weekend in the boat.

thriller1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I plan on backing way off on my beer drinking. I've made the pledge to only drink beer when I'm alone or with someone.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
After being married for 35 years, we have accumulated a lot of "stuff" we no longer need or use. So before spring comes we are going to go thru each closet and room and get rid of what we don't need or use. Some stuff will go to the trash but the majority will go to the goodwill store here in town as someone less fortunate then us might put it to good use.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 162
  • This month: 150
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 124
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88