NFL News (Vikings)

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nope Kase had a top o line, league best running back and the best overall defense in the league. He was no better then Brad Johnson or Trent dilfer and they both won super bowls behind top rated defenses. In the post season defenses and running games win playoff games, that's why I still think the bills are the best team in the afc.
Don’t sleep on the Browns. Flacco has that team believing and that defense can be nasty

Last edited:

Eatsleeptrap

★★★★ Legendary Member
Question I have is, how come most of you guys haven't applied for the GM and or coaches positions??

...duel... ...rofl...
To work for the Vikings you have to have a rectal cranial inversion, and I am unwilling to have that procedure done.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don

Don’t sleep on the Browns. Flacco has that team believing and that defense can be nasty
Yeah Joe would be interesting if they played the ravens in the afc championship
To work for the Vikings you have to have a rectal cranial inversion, and I am unwilling to have that procedure done.
Don't cut yourself short you already have what I call talking out your butt down so sarcasm!😉

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Addison and Jefferson will most likely be back next year because they are both still on their rookie contracts. I believe Jefferson will be on his last year and Addison on his second so we (vikes) have that covered, we (vikes) still need a work horse running back and some help in our defense secondary and we would have a much better team next year.
Still need an O line. Can't run behind something that can't even keep the QB upright. I hope to see it, but too many broken parts right now. They had absolutely no hustle to their game Sunday Night.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Still need an O line. Can't run behind something that can't even keep the QB upright. I hope to see it, but too many broken parts right now. They had absolutely no hustle to their game Sunday Night.
Perhaps so our line was stellar during the games the vikes won when kc played, it's hard to when the defense stacks the box on you because they don't honor the run.

Eatsleeptrap

★★★★ Legendary Member
They can't win it all with Hall of Fame offensive lineman. Cheering the Vikings is, to quote Otter from Animal House, a stupid and futile gesture,

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think the nfl is going down the shitter with these bad officiating, the worst mistake they made was allowing legal betting on games. I watched the 2 semifinal college football games and you guys are complaining about the amount of time it takes to watch a nfl game, I watched both games from 4 to nearly midnight before they were wrapped up. The one thing I noticed was the officiating was very liberal in regards to throwing the flags and I'm a conspiracy theorist who believes the officiating was told to go easy on the calls.
You want to know why the NBA is such a shitty example of a professional sport where officiating has been caught blowing some crappy calls to swing games in one teams favor, people don't forget that well atleast i don't. Anyways officiating has always been shitty in the nfl because crews don't stick together through out the season, there names are drawn out of a pool to officiate a game and that sucks for the nfl with consistency when it comes to officials working together, I think the nfl will have to atleast consider allowing coach's to review officiating calls during the playoffs because the way they shit the bed past Saturday night was appalling to the fans, heck even Troy Aikman was even concerned and i was quite impressed with his commentating on Saturday even though it was against the cowboys. So the nfl is heading down the same rabbit hole that ruined the NBA and people won't be so ready to turn the cheeck this time.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
They can't win it all with Hall of Fame offensive lineman. Cheering the Vikings is, to quote Otter from Animal House, a stupid and futile gesture,
Hey bud whats your point, you know there are definitely a lot of teams that have it much worse then the vikes do. You know what, why not try to contribute to the conversation here, tell us what could be done to better the vikes. And if your not a big vikes fan then tell us what team you do cheer for?

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
Officials have always taken the blame. Now with all the cameras and the angles, they can not win with split second decisions. If all the players and coaches played by the rules, and were honest, you wouldn't need officials right? :rolleyes:

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
NBA officiating has been the laughing stock of professional sports for one hell of a long time. In fact the game in general is a laughing stock. It’s equivalent to watching so called professional wrestling

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
This team isn't that far away IMO. The D improved throughout the year and had some impressive games all in a row. The offensive line did improve and gave Cousins time mid-season. Remember how the Vikes stuck it to the 9ers earlier this year, you know the #1 seed in the NFC. The first few games they lost were due solely to TURNOVERS. And just costly ones at that, in crucial parts of the game. Some very crucial fumbles by the running backs cost them big time. It would be nice to have a solid back.

Now can they get the pieces they need? Maybe but I doubt it. They will still have to either use Cousins, or try finding a new QB. That aint easy.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Refs are what make games great..may not go your way..they may be wrong etc..but gives us all something to talk about and hope it goes our way the next game..they are human after all..why not just get rid of refs and have every play video review and AI if your looking for perfection...

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't know if ref's are what makes the game great. All I know is I sure read a lot of news about big calls not called or questionable calls being made. Maybe there needs to be more training for officials in the off season and more ways to make them accountable for their actions. With the speed of the game goes and so few people covering such a large area mistakes will happen and the way some rules are written might be also leaving conflicting views of what to call and not call. I have no idea what its like to be a referee this is just my armchair quarterbacking.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
It was neat watching Jordan Love own the queens. Pack gotta win out against bears now. I bet the bears shit on their parade somehow tho. Prolly have their game of the year that means nothing for them. Usually how things work.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I don't know if ref's are what makes the game great. All I know is I sure read a lot of news about big calls not called or questionable calls being made. Maybe there needs to be more training for officials in the off season and more ways to make them accountable for their actions. With the speed of the game goes and so few people covering such a large area mistakes will happen and the way some rules are written might be also leaving conflicting views of what to call and not call. I have no idea what its like to be a referee this is just my armchair quarterbacking.
More training sure...accountable..sure.. fire them....doesnt mean the calls are gonna be different..may go through a few more refs....let's just have AI do it. All will be well then. Been a ref..been a coach..mistakes are gonna happen regardless of training regardless of accountability..again my opinion that's what makes the games great..gets your blood boiling or if on the other side can be the happiest of times.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
It was neat watching Jordan Love own the queens. Pack gotta win out against bears now. I bet the bears shit on their parade somehow tho. Prolly have their game of the year that means nothing for them. Usually how things work.
The bears are vastly improved since week one. But still……

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well, I still think the Vikes should have got the RED RIFLE

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 31
  • This month: 21
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 12