MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well at least the Vikings trophy case continues to grow :
fishs-eddy-you-tried-trophy.jpg

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Such an embarrassment. #1 defense looked like #32 and our offense just plain sucked. Oops, just another game, right? Home field Super Bowl and all you know......

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
baffling is the word that comes to mind, this nfc game reminds me of the one where we lost to the 2000 giants in a disappointing 41-0 fashion. Oh well best of luck eagles I hope you can win it all.

jtillman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I guess it's safe to say the chances of a bunch of future kids being named Skol are much lower now....right?

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
And forever more, the "Minneapolis Miracle" will be remembered as that one game that we pulled out to make it to the next round only to lose and not get to the Super Bowl. Again.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Typical Vikings, shit the bed when it matters most, oh well they should have lost last week. Was waiting for the epic collapse again, it's easier to handle when they get blowed out.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
i disagree. yesterday was almost unforgivable and unstomachable. i am still at a loss for words on what i had to watch. its been a long time since i turned a game as important as that off. and i didn't hesitate after they chose to pass it 4 straight times on 1st and goal from the 7. 4 incomplete passes in a row and a squandered FG opportunity. the defense was the worst its been in a LONG time. out of position all day. missed tackles. attempted arm tackles. not hitting. is pot legal in philly? cause they looked stoned. the best defense in the league made nick foles look like tom fucking brady. whatever... i am out. see you guys next year. superbowl homeboy!

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
i disagree. yesterday was almost unforgivable and unstomachable. i am still at a loss for words on what i had to watch. its been a long time since i turned a game as important as that off. and i didn't hesitate after they chose to pass it 4 straight times on 1st and goal from the 7. 4 incomplete passes in a row and a squandered FG opportunity. the defense was the worst its been in a LONG time. out of position all day. missed tackles. attempted arm tackles. not hitting. is pot legal in philly? cause they looked stoned. the best defense in the league made nick foles look like tom fucking brady. whatever... i am out. see you guys next year. superbowl homeboy!

I can't get it out of my head that there was some tomfoolery going on. I mean, that was easily the worst game they've played all year --and maybe years! Everything from the call playing to the players themselves was totally and completely out of whack. A bit of that you can understand. Nerves. Hangover from a big game. But at that level? All at once?? You almost can't feel it's rigged in some way. Not that the Vikes were the better team -- clearly they weren't -- but good lord was that brutally awful to see. And now two teams with HUGE market share (and fan support) get to play in the big game. Again.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Harrison Smith looked like he was drunk and lost out there. Making jefferys look like megatron it was odd

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well, for the first time in my 38 years of life I will cheer LOUDLY for the Patriots. I'd love to see Wentz get a ring, but after the display the Philly fans put on after the game they deserve to go home empty-handed.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree CatDaddy. Philly fans are a joke, if they are this way now, can you imagine what they will be like if they would win a super bowl.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Last edited:

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seen on ABC news at 5:30 that the lowest price that they could find for SB tickets was $4500.00. Don't know if this is true or not, but holy money maker, if a guy could of got some cheaper tickets and resold them.

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Were those philly fans a-holes...yep. Did I go to a game at the metrodome about ten years ago and get peanuts thrown at me the whole game and get cussed at going into and leaving the stadium....yep. So please don’t act like there isn’t assholes rooting for every team, because there is

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Were those philly fans a-holes...yep. Did I go to a game at the metrodome about ten years ago and get peanuts thrown at me the whole game and get cussed at going into and leaving the stadium....yep. So please don’t act like there isn’t assholes rooting for every team, because there is

While I will not condone the peanut throwing, you can't possibly be equating peanuts with full bottles or cans of beer, can you?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 151
  • This month: 144
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 52