NFL News (Vikings)

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
I root for the Packers….I hope the vikes let Cousins go and make Dobbs the future QB….one less team to worry about

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
This guy makes some good arguments and look who makes the list,.when you are a die hard vikes fan you support your team even if they make shitty choices.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm taking my 13 and 17 year old boys to their first Vikings game against the Bears. I almost feel guilty leading them down the path of being Vikings fans. I figured the Bears would at least be win for us.....somehow I feel Fields runs them into a win though.

Sorry @bucksnbears.....I should probably be hunting instead

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bite your tongue CatDaddy
Here's some reason why
https://thevikingage.com/2021/07/17/what-means-minnesota-vikings-fan/
https://www.google.com/amp/s/247spo...-Minnesota-Vikings-fan-forever-109888475/amp/

It's better then being a cowboys fan eesh!!!
I'm kidding ( not really)

Skol Vikings, let's win this game,
Skol Vikings, honor your name,
Go get that first down,
Then get a touchdown.
Rock 'em! Sock 'em!
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
Go Vikings, run up the score,
You'll hear us yell for more…
V-I-K-I-N-G-S
Skol Vikings, let's go!

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bite your tongue CatDaddy
Here's some reason why
https://thevikingage.com/2021/07/17/what-means-minnesota-vikings-fan/
https://www.google.com/amp/s/247spo...-Minnesota-Vikings-fan-forever-109888475/amp/

It's better then being a cowboys fan eesh!!!
I'm kidding ( not really)

I read the first article.....rang true in many ways....

Second article wanted me to sign up or bypass AdBlocker+ so I chose to do neither and didn't read it.

I guess my sons' love of the Vikings isn't a waste after all....they saw the "Minneapois Miracle" live

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Let's be real here. They only put geographic designations on professional sports teams to get incredible tax breaks from the local goobers. Ravens. Texans, Rams, Rams, Raiders, Raiders, Raiders, Cardinals are just those I can remember offhand moving to make more money. Only when Cleveland fans sued, and won, has there ever been an example of a locality retaining anything of a pro sports team in a divorce between the two.
You're masturbating over a Blue State team yet....

I only double dip on coyote.

Gotcha ;)

Gus

Founding Member
Founding Member
In Chris collinsworth voice:
“here’s a guy getting agitated over people bashing his beloved Minnesota sports teams, while he bashes Minnesota hunters on NODAKangler, from his residence in SD.”
Ookkkk man🤨

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
In Chris collinsworth voice:
“here’s a guy getting agitated over people bashing his beloved Minnesota sports teams, while he bashes Minnesota hunters on NODAKangler, from his residence in SD.”
Ookkkk man🤨
It’s not the teams fault that’s where they were placed. It’s your fault for choosing to live and be a blue plater. Aka double dipper only out done by the poaching sconnies

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kurt's a diehard vikes fan, even when diehards, including me quit watching because of the blm bullshit, he continued to support the team. Kurts never been a big fan of the political banter that effects the people of this country he just enjoys watching football, i couid learn a thing or 2 about that which is the reason that even though i never watched a full game in those couple years i did watch the highlights. That's what the Gen x was brought up to support,.even when you are let down over and over and over and over again. 😭Until you have felt the sting of a kicker who NEVER missed a field goal all year, if he makes it, will send the vikes to the big show. Again in 2015-16 season to win the division to lose in the wild card round to the #6 seed because the kicker missed the winning field goal. So there isn't going to be anything you are going to say about the vikes decisions that a diehard isn't going to defend. Until you can feel the pain of disappointment you will never understand what it takes to be a diehard fan who looks forward to a win on Sundays.

norm70

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm taking my 13 and 17 year old boys to their first Vikings game against the Bears. I almost feel guilty leading them down the path of being Vikings fans. I figured the Bears would at least be win for us.....somehow I feel Fields runs them into a win though.

Sorry @bucksnbears.....I should probably be hunting instead
Pretty sure my 1st F word was in the 1987 NFC championship. I took a personal day after the 1998 NFC ship. Wont talk about 2000. Broke a window in 2009...
I now have a video of my son doing the skol chant at 2 years old in diapers in our living room. Him cheering after the Minneapolis Miracle singing La La Latavius(just like PA on the radio). This year I took my now 7 year old to his 1st in person game this versus the Saints. I feel I have somehow cheated him because he will be a lifelong fan....

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 96
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33