NFL News (Vikings)

Gus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reading this thread really makes a person realize how bad this country is loosing the war on drugs. Some of you actually believe the vikes were a draft pick or 2 away or a injury or 2 away from not only making but some even believe winning the Super Bowl is laughable.

Maddog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Reading this thread really makes a person realize how bad this country is loosing the war on drugs. Some of you actually believe the vikes were a draft pick or 2 away or a injury or 2 away from not only making but some even believe winning the Super Bowl is laughable.
ya gotta believe in something

heck I still believe in Santa Claus

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I am closer to getting to the moon then they are a super bowl run.........
To add if I had to pick a team I would prefer the vikings over most....

Last edited:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm hoping the bills make it to the post season, if they do i think they will make it to the superbowl and possibly beat the 49ers. The bills imo are the toughest all around team in the afc, there has been some spectacular 6th seeded teams go on to win it all.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Nope nope they won't..they created kapernick...they will lose at some point just because of this.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wanted to see the Bengals roll on. Heavy "Joe Burrows " fan

Jim Simmers

Established Member
I agree 100%......however, I'd advocate we have nothing to lose so let's see what Hall has so we can either continue to invest or not. I have to believe he's at least as good as a couple of lifetime backups.
nothing to lose? Playoffs. 1 and done? I dont think so, we keep the 6th seed we play Detroit.

Jim Simmers

Established Member
Honestly with the way he was play before the injury all of them. I’m still thinking there would have been a L in there some where but the qb play has been so sub standard it’s hard to say.

I’m not giving up on Koc yet I’m more critical of the gm he better get some picks right this year. Ipj has been a hit but first rounders need to perform
Well, they were 4-4 with Kirk and some would say he was playing elite. So keeping the trend, he would have gone .500 so about the same as where we are now.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
nothing to lose? Playoffs. 1 and done? I dont think so, we keep the 6th seed we play Detroit.
I'm an eternal optimist and appreciate your reminder that anything can happen. But we need to get out of our own way to do anything positive....Hasn't been the trend.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I want to see the rookie next week
Amen. Should've seen him this week. Would've preferred him starting, but why not roll with him at half time? I just don't get it....400 yards is nice, but can't turn the ball over 4 times (easily could've been 6).

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Amen. Should've seen him this week. Would've preferred him starting, but why not roll with him at half time? I just don't get it....400 yards is nice, but can't turn the ball over 4 times (easily could've been 6).
Ya jj made some catches that most wr would not. Mullins doesn’t throw a duck at the end he gets that one to. I just want to see what the kid has even if they make the playoffs I don’t see a deep run.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 268
  • This month: 225
  • This month: 139
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 115
  • This month: 90
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79