OJ kicked the bucket

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
1000004015.jpg

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I remember the day he was found not guilty, and that weird attorney of his rubbing his face on his back during the reading of the verdict, and thinking if they would have found him guilty LA would have burned again.
He was guilty as could be, but they didn't want the hassle and riots again.

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Speaking of LA burning....aka Rodney King riots.

I was in SOI on Camp Pendleton when that happened. I remember Marines from Horno (just up the road) deployed and rolled through area 52 on their way to LA. As a boot Pvt. it was the coolest thing I had ever seen in the entire world!! We were cheering and whooping it up as they went by and I clearly remember one of them yelling down from one of the LAVs, "SHUT THE FUCK UP BOOT!!" ...rofl...

They ended up lighting a dude up that thought it was wise to point a gun at a mobilized Marine infantry unit. The rest scattered like the rats they were.

Crazy times...

Last edited:

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Mob justice for this pos...like gf these ghetto ppl,why patronize these thugs? Burn cities,they're own neighborhoods wtf?

Last month 3 cops amushed by a 11 time felon,routine traffic stop,yet no protests by wite folk,no riot,first responders from around the country came in show of support,sad what our country has become,lawlessness

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anybody remember OJs girlfriend from Fargo? He'd come to JT Cigaros to hangout and the media would absolutely go nuts over him. She looked alpt like his ex wife too

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
they gave respect to his family. not him. i have no clue how his family felt about him. but, even the family of those people who get the chair deserve respect after electrocution. and they certainly didn't ask that he find a special place in heaven next to the right hand of the Father. its truly amazing how everything gets politicized these days. its a cultural sickness.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 207
  • This month: 178
  • This month: 163
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 134
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 96
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 90