Oregon rancher receives government request to survey his property

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Wonder how Plainsman is responsible?

Holy guys he's takin a little break and you guys asshole him like that.

I mean a funny deal gets posted and suddenly fuzzy gets all anti Gordon Kahl and you guys try to blame plainsman.

I know fuzzy was starting to sound a bit plainsmanesque with the subsidy stuff but lighten up a bit

Got a little shower to stop the combines for a few hours but lucky not to be in Napoleon.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Minimize all you want G:

If you'll simply do a little research and not totally rely on liberal media sources; it will become more than apparent that Plainsman is responsible for the once great state of Oregon. Furthermore, he's self identified as maintaining decorative invasive species which are closely related to what we consider rough fish in this country. The Constitution doesn't forbid this yet and it doesn't exclusively permit the practice. Plainsman is likely responsible for the concern of reduced Oregon frogs and STILL would allow larger nets for harvest and increased trespass by the French as they maintain status in the EU and have a fascination with amphibians. If Plainsman had frogs on his land he'd likely encourage spearing with sharp sticks by select children while directing the govt to adjoining lands with a frog "issue".

Do the reading. Do the research. A lot of this Plainsman desire for mischief can be found just on this site. You, yourself have brought much to light.
th

Last edited:

Bacon

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you are such an advocate of these free markets then you should be the first one stepping away from the government teet and start adapting. But that government money is just too hard to go without right?
I'm guessing your good with govt money for CRP though?

- - - Updated - - -

Holy guys he's takin a little break and you guys asshole him like that.

I mean a funny deal gets posted and suddenly fuzzy gets all anti Gordon Kahl and you guys try to blame plainsman.

I know fuzzy was starting to sound a bit plainsmanesque with the subsidy stuff but lighten up a bit

Got a little shower to stop the combines for a few hours but lucky not to be in Napoleon.
Oh heck, we only got 6 inches. Be going in no time.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm guessing your good with govt money for CRP though?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh heck, we only got 6 inches. Be going in no time.

That what I heard on the radio this morning.

That can make for a long fall.

- - - Updated - - -

I thank you for thinking my post was interesting and thought provoking Mr. Nelson. Kind words like that are much appreciated on this harsh site.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good deal. This forum is harsh like Plainsman who is a dumb dick and sucks.

Last edited:

USMCDI

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have read the article where they talk about how the landowner wrote this tongue in cheek. In fact they have a good working relationship with the Oregon DNR.

Yeah. right up until the part where he didnt want to pay his taxes like a responsible citizen, went to prison and then killed three people.

Dude, seriously? Get ambushed over an unknown amount, he didn't make enough to even owe taxes, see how you feel when the feds pull triggers on your family. JFC, I'd make him look like a saint if I was in that predicament.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 108
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 50
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 39
  • This month: 35