Our puppers

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
They grow up way to fast,my boi just turned 1yr,seems like yesterday he was just a little scrawny mischievous rascal,actually he still is,indicative of goldens.

Happy bday Hank!
5680.jpeg
20221225_085259.jpg

Last edited:

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hims a good boy unless they'd prefer a different pronoun--yes they does with the floppy ears and their silly belly. They also need to stop shitting in the house and licking their own penises in front of company.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hims a good boy unless they'd prefer a different pronoun--yes they does with the floppy ears and their silly belly. They also need to stop shitting in the house and licking their own penises in front of company.
Agreed,they lick they're junk because they can,just showing off to everyone

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm glad you got a pup. Many on here still grieve.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm glad you got a pup. Many on here still grieve.
Agreed svn,i still feel the sting iffin i dwell on our years together but it does help to move on,all the training these last few months watching him learn and grow is rewarding they aim to please.

Last edited:

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Agreed,however our puppers train us better than we train them most often,whether its bathroom time outside, mooching treato's,walkies, i wouldn't have it any other way,thankgoodness they cant talk or have thumbs to grab and open stuff up.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pets usually look like and mimic their owners.

Wall-eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I could not do another dog, had so many over the years and yes they don't live long like we do. Have lots of friends I can borrow just getting to old and not good health and as time goes by I just dont miss it. Is that normal?

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
I could not do another dog, had so many over the years and yes they don't live long like we do. Have lots of friends I can borrow just getting to old and not good health and as time goes by I just dont miss it. Is that normal?
I understand where you are coming from eyes,after 50yrs raising/training retrievers, after my last boi passed,my ole lady passed as well,my house was empty,this youngster Hank keeps me active 7 days/week, our daily rountine starts like clock work at 6am usually for 2-3 hours of field work and exercise for both of us whether i want to or not plus i still hunt birds from sept to april,slight lull in January unless we head to Nebraska or Kansas for late season pheasants, usually ice fishing mid winter,sodak offers both,pheasants mornings start at 10am then hit glacier lakes near webster for evening bite walleye,gotta enjoy it while im still above ground and capable.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lol true,my boi is only 12months,unable to grow a mustache but I'm well trained and like "scratches" behind my ears
Does he get mad whine or look at you when you don't rub his belly long enough. Wilson so damn spoiled he will rub his nose on my hand when we are going on road trips that I need to scratch his chest. Spoiled rotten

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member

One more

Now you will have this stuck in your head all day, hap hap happy guy just a hap hap happy dog
Ps your welcome 🤣

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93