Rain

Taylorman55

Founding Member
Founding Member
.25 on Monday again in Hebron. Was going to start cutting hay yesterday but the hay looks to be pretty unreal thick (grass is legit 4 feet tall in quite a few areas) , so I don't think it'll dry enough before Friday/Saturday rain events. Should be cutting hard next week sometime, weather permitting.

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
Been a wet early summer. Got an inch and a half in North Minot in 35 minutes about 3.5 hours ago. Loud and heavy. Looks like more might come
What is everybody seeing tonight.

GSIOUXO

Founding Member
Founding Member
also live in North Minot....5.6 inches so far in June....been very spotty though as don't have to go far and they've had less/more....after last summer keep it coming

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
I haven't seen rain that hard in a long while. Sat outside under gazebo with son and girlfriend. Watched rain gushing out of the gutters all around my house and neighbors. Not sure what they got out west but Sak doesn't need more inflow!

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Where does a guy find rainfall total??? I want to know how much fell in a hour in willston sat from 230 to 330, its was NUTS!! I'm taking a wild guess at 3"...... come on Dean...you know where to find this info......

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
Where does a guy find rainfall total??? I want to know how much fell in a hour in willston sat from 230 to 330, its was NUTS!! I'm taking a wild guess at 3"...... come on Dean...you know where to find this info......

we had 1 gauge at 1.7 and 1 at 1.8...

pointer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah yesterday KX reported that we had .22, talked to people all around town, all said we haven't had that in 2 weeks total, leopard spotted the windshield is all, sidewalks were dry

Velva_zv21

★★★★★ Legendary Member
22302.jpg

Garrison got enough rain tonight to have 3ft of water in the streets

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
nice and wet in mobridge this morning rain at night work during the day it dont get not better than that. garden has not seen a sprinkler since may. My Lakota brothers rain dance is working its magic

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
My shorthair had her tail between her legs and barked --- that damn kurt --- his rain dance just shattered hettinger with a ton of hail and the hail pounded the birds.

- - - Updated - - -

My shorthair had her tail between her legs and barked --- that damn kurt --- his rain dance just shattered hettinger with a ton of hail and the hail pounded the birds.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

wow three times -- hmmm

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 180
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 64